𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.

I perched up onto the leather seating, scanning over my fresh plate of food, my drink bubbling at my side. Freya was still nowhere to be seen, which makes me glad, when she's not around she can't cause problems. Bill slumped back into the booth, his hand slipping onto my thigh. My sparkly new bracelet shined under the sun, the charm reflecting onto the small windows. The soft beachy music played above us, my head swaying slightly.

"Shit" bill frowned, lifting up his soaked shirt.

My eyes fell down to his faint abs, Coca Cola dripping down to his trunks. His scrunched up face met mine, his hand shaking in the air.

"I'll meet you back at the hotel" he sighed, pecking my cheek.

I nodded, watching him leave in a hurry, Georgs eyes burning into my head.

"Pretty ironic huh" he scowled.

"What?" I hummed, twirling my fork.

"He accidentally drops his drink over him while Freya is missing" he tutted, rolling his eyes.

"I doubt he would do that on purpose, that's one of his favourite tops" I groaned.

"Why do you always defend him?" Beth questioned.

I shrugged in response, scanning the half empty restaurant, noticing the surf boards on the wall.

"He's probably with Freya right now" Georg spat.

"You know what. I'm putting an end to this, I'll go find her.!" Beth stomped, getting up.

"Just leave it" I huffed, dusting off my hands.

"No I won't let him do this anymore" she yelled, heading out.

I let out a low sigh, leaning back into the booth, my arms crossed. I wish people would just leave us alone, I can deal with Freya. I know Beth's only trying to help but it's starting to piss me off, I just want people to forget about it. It's mine and Bill's business, not anyone else's.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Tanya stood up, paying the check.

We all nodded slightly before getting up, my feet sliding across the glossy floor as we exited. The burning sun immediately hitting onto me, my eyes closing in pain.

"Maybe we should get a taxi back" Gustav suggested, covering his face.

"Good idea" Paul joked, waving his arm.

I leaned under the light post, hoping to catch some shade, a few taxis pulling up beside us. Georg opened the glistening door for me, my eyes lowering as I hopped inside. A cold breeze poured over my body, sudden relief. The taxi driver played his music, starting up the warm engine.

-𝟏𝟕:𝟑𝟒𝐩𝐦-
My eyes set straight on the elevator, praying bill wasn't with Freya. I hate proving everyone right, especially when they doubt me. I harshly pushed at the white button, awaiting the clicking sound. My heart already racing, my hands pushed together in fear. I waited as a woman left the empty elevator before stepping inside, staring up at the rotten ceiling. The lingering smell of cheap perfume, my nose twitching. I thought Beth would've ran up to me, telling me she has big news but I haven't seen her yet. She's probably dragging Freya around like a dog, she seemed heated at dinner.

My eyes shot up hearing the quiet ding, my feet struggling to walk out. The familiar uncomfortable feeling ran through my body, my hands shaking. I scanned over the hotel door, biting my lip. My bag swaying in my clammy hands, unsure if I should enter or not. I took in a deep breath, pulling at the silver handle.

*thud*

My bag hit the ground with a loud bang, my eyes breaking, as my heart dropped. The disgusting moans running through my sore ears, my mouth half open, my brows turned down. Warm tears poured down my red cheeks, the hotel door still partially open. Beth's lying body lay under Bill's, his hands wondering over her naked body. The one person I trusted. Gone. Completely gone. My sobs became louder, the agony in my heart pouring from my begging eyes. Bill quickly turning his gaze to mine, his eyes wide.

"Oh my god." Georg whispered, his mouth cupped.

"I can explain" bill stuttered, covering his lower body.

I let out a gutretching scream as my knees fell to the hard floor, my shaky hands hovering over my wet face. The muffled argument between Georg and bill ran through my ears, my body hunched over. This makes no sense. I thought Freya was the one betraying me, were they both? I can't believe this. Everything she's said to me was just to get me away from bill so that she could take him.

"Come on" Georg pouted, attempting to lift me up.

He dragged me out of the room, picking me up into his arms. Freya's eyes turning to me, her expression dropping. Georg unlocked his room with a thud, carrying me into the warm room, my eye sight blurry. He plopped me down onto the bed, his hand rubbing across my back.

"I'm so sorry" Freya whispered.

"You need to explain. Right now." Georg scowled, defending me.

"I will, I promise" she sniffled.

I fell down into the bed, sinking into the mattress. My puffy eyes staring blankly at the wardrobe, my hands cramped up below my torso. The whole room went quiet in my mind, the burning memory of bill engraved into my head. The way their skins collided, their lips touched softly. The mirror in front of me, reflecting my broken body, my eyes shattered into pieces. Georg got up in a hurry, pushing at a half naked bill.

"Baby please" bill begged, cupping my wet face.

"Don't touch me!" I cried, kicking him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he pouted.

"Get off of her you bastard." Georg yelled, gripping Bill's arms.

"This doesn't involve you" bill spat.

"Are you crazy?! Have you seen what you've done?!" Georg screamed, inches from his face.

"This was your plan huh? You love this, the fact that she's in your arms and not mine" bill frowned.

"At least she'll be looked after here, away from you." Georg growled.

I turned my gaze away from them both, burrowing my head into the white pillow, wanting to disappear..