𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧.

-𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟏𝐚𝐦-
The burning sun rose into the room, my eyes fluttering open, my lips curling down. I scanned the silent room, Georg snuggled into a camp blanket, the small bed almost bending in half. Freya was no where to be seen, a tiny note laying on her bedside table, reaching for it.

'I've popped down to get some breakfast, I'll save two seats if you both are up in time' it wrote.

I let out a low sigh, pushing the heavy sheet from off of me, planting my bare feet onto the flooring. I headed into the bathroom, turning on the cold tap, cupping it into my clammy hands. I gently splashed my red face, the coolness of it waking me up. My eyes met with the mirror, my hands falling onto the counter below. Bloody tissues from last night crumpled up near the shelf, plaster wrappers intertwined within them. I can't believe bill did that to Georg, they're supposed to be friends. All he's trying to do is help me, I feel guilty. I know I shouldn't but Bill's hurting other people because of me, I need to talk to him. Not that I want to even see his lying face, never mind listen to his voice.

I jumped slightly, seeing a sleepy Georg in the doorway, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" he yawned, passing me.

"Morning to you too" I snickered.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, grabbing his toothbrush.

"Alright I guess, I'm not sure how to feel" I shrugged.

"Don't let him ruin the rest of the holiday" he tutted, his words muffled.

"I'll try" I sighed.

"W-where's Freya?" He murmured, toothpaste dripping onto his lips.

"She's down at the cafeteria, she's saved seats for us" I chuckled.

He nodded before rinsing his mouth out, my hand reaching over him for the spare toothbrush. I snatched the paste, spreading a thin layer onto the bristles, shoving it into my dry mouth. Georg sprayed some cologne onto his body, my nose twitching at the strong smell as he left the bathroom.

I quickly rinsed out my minty mouth, using the towel to dry my face before heading into the bedroom again. My face scrunched up, remembering all my things were in Bill's room.

"What's up?" Georg asked, his abs showing.

"My stuff is in Bill's room" I frowned.

"Want me to grab them?" He questioned, a soft smile appearing on his tanned face.

"I'll do it, I need to speak to him anyway" I huffed, shoving my flip flops on.

I headed over to the front door, the fresh air hitting against my body immediately, my hair swaying back as I walked out. The door shut with a click, my gaze moving over to our room. I bit at my cheek, my hand shaking. I hesitantly knocked on the door, my feet tapping onto the carpet. I could hear him rummaging around, the door opening soon after. His face lit up seeing me, his messy hair draped over his cheeks.

"Hello beautiful" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, shoving past him, swinging the wardrobe door open. His hand whipped over my waist, his head leaning into my neck. I quickly pushed him away, my brows furrowed.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking at my clothed full hands.

"Taking my things" I snarled, walking over to the bed.

I plopped down my clothes before dragging over my suitcase, zipping it open as bill stood next to me, watching my every move like a hawk.

"no." He scowled, slapping the clothes from my grasp.

"Yes. If you think I'm staying here with you, you're terribly mistaken." I spat.

"Watch your mouth" he frowned, his jaw clenched.

"Or what? Are you going to smash glass in my face too?!" I snickered.

"Do you want me to?!" He screamed, grabbing a handful of my hair.

He walked me backwards, slamming me into the balcony doors, my head aching. His free hand cupped my cheeks, his nails digging into my face.

"You're not leaving me." He whispered.

"Oh I am" I taunted, furiously.

"Wanna bet?" He scoffed, moving his hand to my throat.

My eyes began to squint, his dark ones burning into my skin, I used my hands to attempt to push his away. His grip became stronger, his other hand cupping my face again. He slammed his wet lips into mine, my hands pushing against his broad shoulders, his tongue trying to push between my closed lips.

"Kiss me back!" He yelled, slamming me against the doors harder.

"Go fuck yourself ." I sniffled.

"Why would I do that when you can do it for me?" He joked, a grin plastered on his cruel face.

"Get off of me!" I cried, pushing my weight against his strong body.

He grabbed my hair again, this time pushing me down onto the bed, both hands cupped around my sore throat. His face scrunched up, his body hovering over mine.

"Is this what you want?? Look what you're making me do!" He shouted.

"You're hurting me bill!" I sobbed, scratching his hands.

"I've never loved anyone the way I love you y/n, I thought you cared about me." He pouted.

"you cheated on me." I winced, my gaze turning hazy.

"Forgive me and I promise I'll never hurt you again" he begged, his face edging closer to mine.

I struggled for air under his tight grasp, my eyesight no longer clear, my hands becoming weaker.

"Forgive me!" He yelled, digging his nails into my neck.

My tears dripped down to his red hands, my face burning up. I could see his lips moving as if he was yelling but yet I couldn't hear anything, everything going silent. I soon saw a blurry Georg pulling at Bill's shoulders, not even realising he had came. I held my sore neck as bill got dragged to the floor, my hands shaking.

"I've got you, don't worry" Georg whispered, lifting me up.

I watched in the background, bill throwing my belongings across the room, his knuckles red, tears running down his sick face..