𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.

𝟏𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦
My fingers glided against the zipper, sliding the white leather bag next to my wardrobe. My small black suitcase lay open on the bed, almost completely empty. I had needed new clothes for awhile now but I've been putting it off because of shows, now would be the best time. My hands fell from my waist, now lying by my side as I wandered over to my door. The loud music came bursting into my ears from the lounge, a sweet smell following.

"I think I'm going to pop out to the mall, anyone coming?" I yelled, my voice echoing.

"I'm glad you asked, I've literally got nothing to wear" Freya pouted, peaking her head out of her room.

"You two?" I asked, my eyes falling onto Sophia and Beth.

"Of course" Beth grinned widely.

I nodded before entering my room once again, my eyes scanning the sun lit room. I reached for my black low rise jeans, my nails scratching against the denim. A cold sensation ran up my legs as the denim followed causing me to cringe slightly. The sound of muffled music and my television playing, almost synced together. I pushed my hip out, gazing at the tops and jumpers in my wardrobe. Black and grey seems to go well together. That in mind I pulled out my cropped grey jumper, immediately pulling it over my head to avoid the cold draft.

My feet glided over to the mirror, my fingers pulling at my dull eyes. The concealer bottle next to me calling my name. I snatched the small bottle, applying little streaks across my face before blending it in with a brush. I'm not too bothered about makeup but the paparazzi are always watching and right now my puffy eyes say no. I gently applied the black mascara to my eyelashes, letting them clump up a little.

"Come on!" Sophia yelled, her hands banging on my wooden door.

I rolled my eyes before quickly applying some lipgloss, the smoothness now visible. My hair is unfortunately pin straight so it's still acceptable from this morning. I shoved my black boots on, grabbing a small bag before I left.

"I'm driving" Beth smiled, waving her keys in the air.

I followed after them, their footsteps becoming louder as we reached the stairs. The coldness from outside instantly hitting as Freya opened the front door, my arms wrapping over each other. I waited for Sophia as she locked the door, her hands shaking from the bitter wind.

"Are you exited?" She asked, walking besides me.

"I guess" I shrugged, opening the car door.

"It'll be nice to do something different, maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend" she winked.

"I don't need a boyfriend." I frowned, watching her sit down.

"I'm just saying. Your always the one person who ends up single" she pouted.

"That's because most men are dickheads." I sighed.

Before she could even respond Beth turned up the radio, allowing me to escape the conversation. I don't understand their obsession with having a boyfriend. I think being single is best, no one gets hurt then. Boys nowadays don't want love, just sex.

I let out a sigh, watching out of the frosted window.

—-
I slammed the car door shut before catching up to Freya, her eagerness showing.

"Do you think it will be hot in Barcelona?" Freya questioned, a confused look on her face.

"Most likely." I nodded.

"Looks like we'll need bikini's" she grinned.

"Why?" I laughed, watching her eyes brighten.

"The beach. We definitely need to go to the beach and plus Tanya mentioned waterparks" she winked, heading into the mall.

I nodded, trailing behind her as Sophia and Beth caught up with us. The quiet music flowing into my ears as we walked further in, the lights flashing into my eyes.

"Let's go in here!" Freya pointed.

My eyes moved over to the pink and black themed shop, neon lights framing the sign above. Beth basically ran inside, almost knocking a Mannequin over. Squeals from Freya could be heard as she scanned the shop, her hands touching everything in sight. I decided to check out the summer sale section, since it would be warm in Barcelona. My hands traced over the knitted two piece set, small charms hanging off of the top. I flicked through the colours, eventually choosing the light blue one. The top rack was basic but still pretty, throwing some into the small basket down by my side.

I lifted up the basket to the counter, the clothes almost tipping out. I ended up picking a few extra things like skirts, flip flops, bikini's, shorts and dresses. The basic essentials. It'll be nice to get out of the cold that's for sure, I love winter but sometimes I miss the sun. I hate being pale, makes me physically sick.

"That will be €150 ma'am" the young girl smiled, her hand held out.

My hands dug through my small bag, searching for my purse. I handed her the cash before grabbing the bags she packed, shoving the receipt inside.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

I headed out to Sophia who was already done, Beth and Freya still drooling over the clothes.

"How much did you buy?" She laughed, swaying her one bag around.

"Trust me I needed these." I smiled, standing next to her.

"Shall we grab a coffee after?" She asked, her green eyes staring down at mine.

"Yeah." I nodded.

My feet tapped against the glossy floor below, waiting for the girls to hurry up.

"I absolutely love that shop!!" Freya panted.

"We can tell" I snickered, watching her stumble over to us.

"Come on Beth, coffee time" Sophia groaned.

She soon came out, her breathing hitched as if she'd ran a marathon. I set my eyes on the small coffee shop ahead of us, the smell warming me up. Before we entered I looked down at my phone to check the time, knowing I still had to pack my bag tonight.

"Oh my god." Sophia whispered.

I ended up bumping into her back, not realising she'd stopped.

"Hey!" I shouted, rubbing my head.

"What?!" I frowned, looking at their sloppy faces.

I peaked over Sophia's shoulder, seeing tokio hotel in the booth next to us. My heart dropped when I noticed bill was staring at me, his eyes piercing into my pale skin.

"Need a table girls?"..