𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞.

-10:56am-I rubbed my sore eyes, opening them to the foggy morning, the window shaking opposite me

-10:56am-
I rubbed my sore eyes, opening them to the foggy morning, the window shaking opposite me. I could hear bill's low breathing, trickling onto my neck. My right arm hung off of the bed, the dull room caving in on me. I slouched up, planting my cut feet onto the wooden floor, my back in pure agony.

I cupped my bitter elbows as I headed towards the door, my stomach growling. I peaked my head around the frame, a small fly buzzing against a picture frame, causing an irritating sound. I pushed up my lips, heading down the cold hallway, no one in sight.

I carefully walked down the stairs, the dust from the rails falling down. I glared at the red carpet, circled between the two staircases, a small fireplace in front of it. I trailed around the house, searching for the kitchen, my hands gently shaking.

"Look who's awake" Tom snarled, slapping my back harshly.

I kept my hollow eyes low, attempting to walk away from his grasp. He suddenly pushed me into the grey wall, planting his hands beside my head.

"Where do you think you're going?" He hummed, licking his lip piercing.

I stared down at my hands as if my voice box had broken. He reached for my throat, slamming my head backwards, his dark eyes looming over me.

"I see why bill likes you so much" he chuckled, leaning into my neck.

I squirmed under his hands, the whiskey from his breath rising up my sensitive nose. His tongue swiped across my throat, my eyes squinting shut.

"please." I sniffled.

He snickered lowly, glancing up at my shaky body.

"Please what? Are you trying to say you want more huh?" He taunted, his lips curling up.

I shook my head, my hands attempting to push him away by his shoulders. He snatched my hands, putting my pointer finger in his sloppy mouth. His knee bent in between my legs, his free hand travelling up my loose top.

"Get off of me!" I yelled, kneeing him in the balls.

He shuffled backwards, cupping his sensitive place as he let out a low groan.

"You bitch!" He screamed, launching towards me.

He slammed me into the table, the wood digging into my ribs aggressively as he slapped me across the face. I winced, cupping my tingling cheek. Before I could respond I got thrown to the floor, my head hitting against the kitchen counter.

"What's going on?" Bill scowled.

"You're whore of a girlfriend kneed me in the balls." Tom growled, spitting on me.

I was too focused on the pulsing in my head, tears streaming down my red face.

"I'll deal with it" bill sighed.

Tom left the kitchen, his heavy footsteps trailing towards the lounge as bill lent down to me.

"I told you." He whispered, grabbing my arm.

I covered my face, bill trying to get a look at me. He let out a low groan, gripping a handful of my hair before dragging my body against the floor. My heart pounded as my head repeatedly hit off of the stairs, my hair almost being ripped from my scalp. The insufferable pain spreading throughout my torn body, bill's feet heading to our bedroom.

The door swung open only to be slammed shut again, my body sliding against the slippery floor.

"Why do you make this so hard?!" Bill scowled, stomping over to me.

I lifted myself up, pushing my weak self up to the bed frame.

"I was only trying to get something to eat." I cried, wiping my face.

"As if I believe that." He tutted.

He waltzed over to his drawers, opening it with aggression. I looked blankly up at the glistening black gun, his long fingers wrapped around it. He twisted it in the air, kneeling in front of me.

"Is this what you want?" He spat, pulling at my shirt.

"It's better than living this life with you!" I screamed.

His eyes faded, his sharp smile dropping at my response. He let go of my shirt, standing back up, his eyes staring down at me.

"Do it." I hummed, getting up.

I stood behind him, his back faced to me, the gun hanging below his torso.

"Do it!" I shouted, pushing him.

He turned around sharply, pointing the gun at me, his face scrunched up as he pulled the trigger. The cold bullet hit my stomach, blood seeping down to my bare legs. I stumbled back onto the floor, holding the bleeding wound.

"Don't worry it's not over yet." He muttered.

My eyes shot up, hearing another loud bang. The gun dropped to the floor, as bill hopped over to me, a hole in his chest. My mouth hung open, my eyes tearing up, his body plopping down next to mine.

"Now we'll be together forever" he coughed, holding me down.

I squinted my eyes shut, the pain trailing up my throat, a warm liquid following. I spat out a chunk of clotted blood, bill's red hand cupping my face. His bloody fingers crossed over my cheek, leaving it stained.

"I hate you." I sobbed.

"And I love you" he smiled, pecking my cold lips.

His dark eyes soon glazed over, his hand dropping from my face, falling to my chest. My hitched breathing worsened, his blood mixing with mine as my bottom lip shook. The bitterness consumed me, my body freezing up, bill laying next to me unconscious, a tear rolling down his pale face. His figure soon became blurred, our lips to never meet again. I heaved as dark blood shot up out of my mouth, pooling into my throat as Sophia's did. The liquid spit onto my face, little dots left in my wide eyes.

The blackness ate me alive, the only thing being left is the haunting memories. This was never a love story, this was our story. I loved someone who didn't exist, maybe in my twisted mind he did but not in this lifetime. Bill fell too late, his mistakes had already been made, although he couldn't accept that. I may hate him, but my weak heart dies in his lost love for eternity..

 I may hate him, but my weak heart dies in his lost love for eternity

                                        ~the end.~