𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

His soft hands caressed my thighs, my stomach pressing into his, low groans leaving his occupied lips.  The smell of his lingering cologne shot up my nose, my hands gripping at his long brown hair, the newness being refreshing. His index finger trailed along my panties, my brows curling down.

"I can't" I whispered, my head resting against his.

"you're scared of bill finding out?" Georg asked, lifting my chin up.

"no. I'm not the type of person to cheat, even if bill isn't mine." I sighed.

"But he treats you like shit" he pouted, his lips kissing at my cheek.

"I know, trust me I do. Bill's all I've ever wanted, I couldn't bare to stoop to his level. It's not who I am." I muttered, releasing my grip from him.

"I understand, I just wish you'd see it from my perspective" he huffed.

"I don't want to use you either, I care about you." I smiled, pushing his hair back.

"I care about you too, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you" he continued, his hands falling from my legs.

Our gazes met one last time, his face scrunched up slightly, a guilty feeling in my stomach. He slowly backed away, my legs falling down onto the cabinets. The door opened with a familiar click, my hands enveloped together. Georg is a good guy, I wouldn't want to hurt him. I wanted to carry on but I couldn't, I knew that he'd want more than just sex and unfortunately I'm in love with bill. Not that he would care that much. I'm unsure of what to do, it's starting to mess with me.

My eyes glared up as the door opened again, bill stumbling into our room, his brows furrowed. His hazy stare turned to me, his face dropping. I picked at my nails, the silence flooding throughout the room. His slow footsteps came closer to me, the smell of alcohol shooting up my sensitive nose.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, hunching over the sinks.

His hands planted down beside me, my legs parted between his exposed chest, his head hanging low. I chewed at my lip, uncertain of what to say to him.

"are you though?" I asked.

"yes. I got jealous seeing you with him, I know he's much nicer than I am. I didn't want you to leave me for him, so I resorted to the only thing I know." He groaned, looking up at me.

"I wouldn't leave you for somebody else bill." I sighed.

"I know it won't be easy but could you try to forgive me?" He questioned, kissing my hand.

"I already did" I shrugged, my shameful hands falling onto his torso.

His hollow eyes stared into mine, his lips parted slightly. His messy hair framed his sculpted face, his red knuckles catching my attention. I hate to admit that I already forgave him, as soon as he hit me. I know he's cheating on me but I can't admit it to myself, i don't want to feel that hurt again. All I want is to be with him, is that too much to ask?

His arms slowly slid under my thighs, picking me up with ease, my arms wrapping around his warm neck. He began to carry me into the bedroom, sitting me down on the bed before passing me some silk pjs. The soft silk glided over my fingertips, the sensation making me shiver, my feet swaying slightly. I tugged at my damp bikini, tossing it down by my suitcase, pulling up the one piece romper. I crawled into the cold bed, watching bill flick off the big yellow light.

He soon joined me, laying a kiss on my head before allowing me to rest on his chest. I rubbed along his collarbone, glancing at the static television ahead, his soft breathing soothing me.

-𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟒𝐚𝐦-
I tightened the strings around my back, sticking my tongue out as I concentrated, bill humming along to a song.

"Everyone's heading into the nearby town today" bill hummed, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, what time?" I asked.

"Not until later, we've still got time to eat and sunbathe" he chuckled, helping me tie up my bikini.

My stomach rumbled as I tugged at my hair, a few loose strands brushing against my legs. Bill washed his face with fresh water as I shoved some things into my beach bag, sliding my flip flops on, the sun setting into our room. The complimentary colours of orange and yellow blending together perfectly, my tanned body pushed up against the wardrobe.

"Ready?" Bill questioned.

I nodded before unlocking the heavy door, bill allowing me to exit first. I spotted the same old woman from last night, earning a soft smile from her on our way out. I clicked the bottom floor button, awaiting for it to go down, bill flexing in the mirror behind us. I hope everyone forgot about last night's incident, I just want to move past it. As much as it hurt I'm fine now, bill apologised which I didn't expect. More than I can say for Freya, I'm still struggling to understand her motive to hurt me.

Bill gripped onto my hand, leading me towards the cafeteria nearby, the sweet smell making me hurl. Beth and Gustav waved over at us, two seats saved. We ended up heading over there first, lunch still available for awhile yet. I slid down into the cold chair, catching Beth's sad stare.

"Are you okay?" She whispered, noticing my marked jaw.

"Yeah" I shrugged.

She pouted slightly, shooting a glare at bill. I could sense the anger from her eyes, wrinkles appearing on her tense forehead.

"Come join us" Gustav waved, my eyes moving to a lost Georg.

My eyes immediately fell low, bill's hand resting on my thigh, my heartbeat racing. The sound of a chair screeching against the floor, my ears ringing. He sat down opposite me and bill, In-between Gustav and Beth, his gaze falling onto me. The silence fell upon all of us, my eyes not daring to look around..