𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬.

I discarded my denim jacket onto my bed, attempting to avoid Harris's request, the silence eating me alive.

"y/n." He snapped, his voice croaky.

"What?" I sighed, crossing my cold arms.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"I went to the cafe to get some alone time" I lied, biting my lip.

"Why are you lying to me?" He frowned.

"I'm not!" I spat, my head pounding.

"You were with him weren't you." He hummed, swiping his tongue across his teeth.

"Don't be ridiculous" I scowled, ripping my wet shoes off.

"Me? You're the one who's hanging out with the person who killed your best friend." He snickered.

"It's non of your fucking business Harris." I tutted, scanning his ignorant body.

"You're my girlfriend, or supposed to be. What is your obsession with him, do you enjoy the games?" He growled.

"I did it for a reason and nothing happened." I shushed, sitting down.

"This has to stop. You know how much I love you but he will continue to tear us apart if you don't end it now." He sighed, kneeling in front of me.

"I've tried, but he always finds a way." I huffed.

"Does he have anything else on you?" He questioned, rubbing my hand softly.

"Not that I know of." I shrugged.

"So end it, please." He pouted, kissing my palm.

I let out a sigh, running my hand through his elegant hair, the coconut smell comforting me slightly. The dull room surrounded us, our breathing colliding slowly but surely. His soft lips traced over my lying hands, his gentle eyes gazing into mine as the storm outside only just begun.

He lifted himself up, cupping my bitter cheek with his warm hands, pushing his lips into mine. I held the back of his head, his body falling into mine as I fell backwards. He utilised his free hand to scan my body, my legs wrapping around his hips. He started to lift up my top, my hands stopping him.

"What's that?" He whispered, feeling the cling film.

"Nothing" I muttered, pushing him off of me.

His brows furrowed, quickly ripping my top up to reveal the fresh tattoo. I gripped at his hands, trying to get up before he could comment on it.

"Did he do that to you?!" He yelled.

"Just leave it, I'll get it covered." I groaned, pushing my hair up into a loose bun.

"You need to end this, it's not right." He whined, glancing at me through the mirror.

"I will" I hummed.

A soft huff left his wet lips, his elbows resting on his thighs as he stared at me. I looked back at him, his eyebrow raised, waiting for me to act on my promise. I pushed up my lips, reaching for my phone.

                                         𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥
                                                                                  21:12pm
          "Don't contact me again or I'll take legal action."

21:12pm
"What are the police going to do?"

                                                                                  21:13pm
                                                                                "Bye bill"

21:13pm
"Don't fucking piss me off y/n."

21:13pm
"He can't provide for you like I can."

21:14pm
"Answer me."

21:14pm
"I know where you live don't push it."

21:15pm
"Have your fun, but you'll regret this"

                               *contact is blocked*
                              —————————-

I threw my phone onto the bed, Harris shooting a soft smile at me. My eyes peered up, a loud knock coming from downstairs.

"I'll get it!" Sophia shouted.

My eyes widened, sprinting out of my room immediately. I slid down the glossy stairs, the dark hallway shadowing Sophia. My racing heartbeat shot through my ears, my hands pulling her back.

"Two pepperoni pizzas?" A man hummed, his red hat hanging low.

"What's up with you?" Sophia chuckled, passing some cash to the confused man.

I took in a deep breath, slouching into the wall behind me, the fatty pizzas passing by me as Sophia trailed into the lounge. Harris stood on the steps, staring down at me. His lips curled up as he wrapped his arm around me, walking me into the lounge room.

My eyes wandered over to Sophia, plating up the hot pizza in the kitchen. I headed over to her, Harris plopping down onto the couch.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking back at me.

"I'm fine" I chuckled, my voice shaky.

"You don't seem it, if something is wrong you can tell me" she insisted.

"It's nothing, I promise" I murmured, rubbing my arm.

She glanced at me one last time, passing me two burning plates, the steam flying up into my face as I followed behind her. I sat down next to Harris, sliding a plate onto his lap, turning my attention to the quiet television. The plush pizza traced across my hungry lips, the grease dripping onto the plate below. I want nothing more than to tell Sophia but I don't want to worry her, especially after everything. She's become more scared than usual, she'd be frightened to know that they're all back.

(Bill's pov)
I sat at the lousy bar, sipping on a glass of whiskey, Tom playing with a coin next to me. The soft music blared through my brain, the vibrations making me uncomfortable.

"So, what's next?" Tom asked, dragging from his cigarette.

"Well as you know I've got someone keeping an eye on y/n, as for our next move they'll be at a Halloween party this Saturday." I grinned.

"I love crashing a party" he chuckled, tilting his head.

"Actually we're invited, but obviously we'll need to dress up." I insisted.

"Do you know what Jordan and Harris are wearing? We could always copy them, the girls wouldn't know" he added, a grin appearing on his tanned face.

"Good idea, we'll go out tomorrow to look for the costumes" I whispered, scanning the dimly lit bar.

He nodded immediately, the bitter taste of whiskey twisting inside of my mouth. I shot a look down at my buzzing phone, seeing a message from Harris.

                                      Harris
21:24pm
"Everything is set up, be prepared"..