𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐞?

- 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! ❤︎︎-

My glossy eyes scanned over Freya, her small bikini barley covering her body, her neon nails shining under the lights above. A wide smile appeared on her lying face as bill agreed, yanking me along with him. My drink spilling over my shaky hands, bubbles falling down onto me. Bill wrapped his hands around my exposed waist, myself now faced to him. My body perching over, placing my empty drink on the floor. His dark brown eyes looked straight through me, visibly staring at Freya over my shoulder. The loud music boomed through my ears, the sand below getting caught inbetween my toes.

"Let's swap" Freya smiled, pulling at bill's hands.

I shot a glare at her as bill left my grasp, falling into hers, a confused look on Georg's face. We both stood blankly, watching as our partners danced, the shadow falling onto us. Their eyes connected effortlessly, the tension making me feel sick. The odd smell of candy apples flew through the air, my eyes searching around.

"Wanna come?" I asked, looking up at a sad Georg.

He nodded shyly, following behind me, his muscular arms peeking over my shoulders. His silky long brown hair swayed as he pushed past the crowd, his flip flops slapping sand up my ankles. A small candy bar sat beside a few benches, a comforting feeling coming over me. My eyes glazed over the candy choices, my teeth already hurting. I immediately pointed at the candy floss maker, the blue colour catching my eye.

"What can I get for you both?" A woman asked, her pink hair reflecting onto the counter.

"I'll have some candy floss, a mixed slush and some chocolate covered strawberries please" I smiled, my hips swaying.

Georg let out a small chuckle, his hands planting onto the glass. The woman hurrying around, the bright colours making me feel slightly better.

"I'll take a red slush and some sour worms please" he hummed, digging around in his pockets.

My feet tapped into the soft sand, eagerly waiting as my order came closer to me. Georg leaned onto the small bar, his eyes burning into my head, his veiny hands running along the decor.

"That'll be €14:67 when you're ready" she winked.

Georg stopped my money full hand, pushing some cash onto the counter.

"Never let a lady pay" he shrugged, flashing a smile at me.

"Thank you" I swayed, taking my order.

I headed over to the nearby benches, plopping down onto the cold wood, goosebumps appearing on my legs. Georg soon joined me, sugar grains all over his long fingers. Bill and Freya were still dancing together in the distance, my heart aching from the sight.

"You can see it too huh?" Georg sighed.

"See what?" I asked, chewing on a piece of candy floss.

"Them two. Something's going on, I know it." He tutted.

"It's pretty obvious now I guess." I shrugged, my lips pushed up.

"I don't get it though, I mean I'm supposed to be his friend and you're amazing, why hurt both of us?" He frowned.

"honestly it confuses me too. Although we don't know for certain yet." I huffed, trying to forget earlier.

"It doesn't have to be confirmed, I can tell. Don't let him hurt you again, you already gave him another chance" he spoke, his face scrunched up.

"I'll be fine, he promised. I've waited a long time to be with him, what's a little poison?" I sighed.

"You're worth more than that, believe me." He nudged, stealing a strawberry.

"thank you for this" I chuckled, slouching back.

"No worries, I could tell something was up with you. You can talk to me even though we aren't close" he grinned.

"Same for you and there's always time" I winked, noticing the flustered smile on his tanned face.

The cold breeze brushed past my body, the small hairs standing up on my arms. My lips wrapped around the blue straw, taking in a sip of the sugary drink. My eyes closed in satisfaction, the taste making me shiver slightly.

"Cold?" Georg asked.

"A little" I shrugged, watching him unzip his jacket.

He wrapped his warm leather jacket around me, the smell of cologne lingering on it. The warmth sunk into my bitter skin, my cheeks heating up. I've never really spoke to Georg before, I guess I never thought about it. He seems confident on the outside but I know he's shy, he's not like bill at all. It's refreshing to talk to someone who shares your thoughts, a little weight taken off.

"There you two are!" Beth exclaimed, holding onto a smiley Gustav.

"Hey" I laughed, licking the chocolate off of my fingers.

"Come on, the foam is starting" she snickered.

I quickly got up, throwing the candy floss stick and empty tray into the bin. My hands wrapped around my slush, water dripping over my nails. Georg stood next to me, motioning for me to go first. I shot a smile at him before following behind Beth and Gustav, chuckles echoing from them.

"Don't let him spoil tonight" Georg whispered, rubbing my back.

"I'll try" I smiled.

"Well I won't let him then!" He laughed, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

The zipper from his jacket slapped against my leg, the sensation making me cringe. His warm hand pressed into my clothed shoulder, my eyes going low as bill and Freya caught up with the group. Bill pushing off Georg's hand, his brows furrowed.

"Why have you got his jacket?" Bill scowled.

"She was cold." Georg frowned, throwing his hands into his pockets.

"Well she's mine, not yours. If she's cold then she can have mine." Bill snickered.

"How can she when you're prancing about with my girlfriend? And she isn't yours." Georg scoffed, throwing a look at bill.

"Oh really?" Bill hummed, ripping off the leather jacket.

Bill bawled up the jacket before throwing it into the sand, his feet stamping in into the ground. His sharp nails brushed over my skin, grabbing my arm. He pulled me along with him, yanking me away from Georg.

"Are you stupid?" Bill questioned, his lips pressed together sternly.

"What?" I muttered, my arm sore from his grip.

"I said are you fucking stupid? Why are you flirting with him? your mine." He yelled.

"I wasn't flirting!" I sighed, my brows furrowed.

"Do it again, I dare you" he warned, digging his nails into my wrist..

Twisted love.|| BILL KAULITZ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें