𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

𝟐𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦I stared blankly at the dripping tap, the small droplets creating waves, my naked body huddled up

𝟐𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦
I stared blankly at the dripping tap, the small droplets creating waves, my naked body huddled up. My wet chin lay on my red knees, water trickling down my face. My heavy eyes had turned bloodshot, my mind completely empty. The white bathtub being the only thing holding me, my lip curled down. I'm still shaken by what I saw earlier, I just can't believe it. I thought Beth was the one helping me but she deceived me the whole time, so did Freya. She still hasn't explained the situation yet, she'll probably do it once I'm out of the bath. Georg convinced me to have one, he said it'll help ease my mind but if anything it's made it worse. Where do I go from here? I'm stuck in Spain with people who betrayed me, my band's future is at stake.

A soft knock came into my ears, my attention turning to the white bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I muttered.

"Freya" she whispered, her body pressed against the door.

"what do you want? To ruin my bath too?" I frowned, burrowing my head.

"I want to explain. If you'll let me" she huffed.

"whatever" I sighed.

The door opened with a slight click, my gaze staring into the milky water below, my body trapped in its grasp. Freya stumbled into the bathroom, shutting the heavy door behind her before sitting down on the toilet seat. Her soft breathing lingering in the foggy room, the steam creating a bubble.

"Where do I start." She pouted, my eyes turning to her.

"Do you remember when my dad was committing fraud?" She asked.

"yeah?" I hummed, my brows furrowed.

"well he never got caught, instead he moved to America. The police soon gave up, leaving him to roam free. I had this small diary where I would write all my stress down, Beth snook into my room and took it. After we got here she threatened to call the police on my dad, she wanted me to cover for her while she slept with bill." She frowned, her fingers bouncing off of her knee.

"She used your dads past against you?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I couldn't let that happen. If so my mom would hate me, I've only just got close with her. I never wanted to hurt you." She spoke, her eyes low.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I nudged.

"I couldn't, Beth was always breathing down my back, I never had a chance to tell you. I'm just so sorry that it went on for this long, you're my bestfriend and I never want to lose you." She sniffled, wiping her eyes.

My parted lips closed, scanning over her expression. She seems like she's being honest, though I wish she would've just told me. I understand why she did it now, to protect her family. Her childhood wasn't easy, I know that and I wouldn't hold it against her. I'm shocked Beth would, I guess we never knew the real her. Freya's shaky hands cupped her face, quiet sobs leaving her lips.

"I'm not mad at you." I whispered.

"I've been a terrible friend, how could you not be?" She cried, her hands dropping.

"Because I understand why you did it, family is family. I wouldn't hold that against you." I smiled, hanging my hand over the tub.

She crawled over to me, kneeling down, her arms wrapping around me. I hugged her back tightly, her painful cries echoing through my ears.

"I kissed Georg. I'm sorry" I blurted out.

"Don't worry about it, I deserved that." She laughed.

My lips curled up slightly, her hand brushing over my wet hair. Her glossy gaze met mine, her lips pushed together.

"What are you going to do now?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. Is there anything I can do?" I huffed, my fingers trailing over my hand.

"Well whatever you decide I'll be here." She assured.

I shot a warm smile at her, a piece that was once missing now found again.

————
I plopped down into the soft bed, joining next to Freya, her hand reaching for the television remote. Georg is letting me sleep in the bed, he's got a camp one for now. I never thought one of my closest friends would be Georg, he's always quiet, shy. As far as I'm concerned me and bill are done, I'm not dealing with his games anymore. It hurts to think that but I have to let him go, otherwise it'll hurt forever.

My gaze turned to the loud television, a comedy movie playing, Freya placing a bowl of popcorn between us. A familiar memory coming back, as we used to do this a lot when we were younger. She'd always come over to my old apartment, we'd talk about boys and stupid girly stuff, eat loads of shit while watching petty tv shows. I miss those times, no drama, just two kids living life. Now everything's more complicated, the pressure always getting heavier.

"are you okay?" She nudged.

"Yeah, just exhausted" I shrugged, taking a handful of popcorn.

Both of our stares turned to the front door, Georg stumbling into the hotel room, his face dripping with blood. Freya let out a gasp before jumping up, me following behind her. He hung over the sink, a massive gash in his eyebrow, blood seeping down to his neck.

"What the fuck happened?" Freya stuttered, her mouth cupped.

"Bill happened" he groaned, pressing wet tissue against his cut.

"What did he do this time?" I asked.

"He smashed a glass into my face, he was begging to talk to you but I refused and.. well he got angry" he winced.

"I'm so sorry" I pouted, my eyes low.

"For what?" He questioned.

"He hurt you because of me." I frowned, my brows curled up.

"It's not your fault, he's sick in the head" Georg joked, his face scrunched up.

Bill can't keep doing this, he needs to understand it's over. If he wants to talk to me so bad then he can but it won't be a kiss and make up, it'll be the end of us..