𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.

-23:45pm-

I let out a low hum, bill slowly parting my weak legs, his kisses trickling down my rising stomach. I dug my feet into the dark sheets, the metal from his tongue ring teasing my clit softly. His hair brushed against my thighs as he held my legs apart, exploring my folds deeply. I took in a sharp breath, pushing his head further down, my mouth gaping open. The blaring music from downstairs was no longer bothering me, bill's gentle touch being the only thing I wanted.

I bit at my chewed lip, slightly tugging at his arm, my body shaking. He snickered lowly before standing up, ripping off his costume. I sat up on my elbows, scanning down his sweaty body, his tattoos sinking into my drunk gaze. The eyeshadow around his eyes making him almost invisible, his belt dropping to the floor with a thud. I tilted my head, watching him teasingly remove his boxers. He shot a glance at me, crawling on top of my sprawled body.

I wrapped my arms around his boney back, his lips pushing into mine, my nails digging into his warm skin. He adjusted himself to my core, pulling away from the heated kiss. I burrowed my dizzy head into the blanket below, his tip pressing against me softly. A small groan left his parted lips as he slammed his full length into me, my eyes squeezing shut. His hips bucked back and forth, the sweat from his forehead dripping onto my chest.

"You'll always be mine" he struggled, veins popping out of his tense arms.

I cupped my mouth, his thrusts becoming stronger as he stared down at my weak essence. Our matching tattoos bouncing off of each other, the ink merging.

———————-

I lay on my side, glancing blankly at the white painted walls, bill smoking a cigarette behind me

I lay on my side, glancing blankly at the white painted walls, bill smoking a cigarette behind me. The burning smell of tobacco lingering in the room, my guilty body curled up. His hand fell on my shoulder, his head peaking down at me.

"We'll be leaving in a moment" he hummed.

"What?" I muttered, looking up at him.

"We're going back to Germany." He tutted, smoke leaving his lips.

"I'm not leaving." I whispered, furrowing my brows.

"you are." He scowled.

Before I could respond I heard a loud knock on the door, my body shooting up.

"y/n?!" Harris yelled, my eyes widening.

I quickly pulled the sheet over my naked body, the shameful feeling eating me alive. Bill laughed out loud, pulling up his black boxers. The door suddenly opened with a loud bang, the broken wood falling to the floor.

"no. you didn't." Harris pouted, shaking his head.

"don't pretend you didn't help me do this" bill groaned.

I clenched my fists tightly, flicking between bill and Harris.

"I changed my mind, I don't want your money!" Harris screamed, throwing tied up cash onto the floor.

"You knew all along?." I gasped, my lips curled down.

"I'm sorry. I needed the money but I realised that you mean more to me than anything else" he panicked.

"She's not yours, never was" bill sighed, standing up.

"She's not your property" Harris assured.

"Your jobs done, get out before I change my mind" bill spat, tensing his jaw.

"Fuck you, I won't let you take her!" Harris shouted, shoving bill harshly.

I shuffled back on the messy bed, watching as Harris punched bill across the face. I squinted my eyes, glancing at the shiny metal in Bill's hand, soon realising what it was. Harris hurried over to me, pulling at my resistant arm. My lips froze, a tall blade swaying in the air.I let out a shriek as bill pushed the knife into Harris's neck, blood pouring onto my feet immediately.

"Stop!!" I cried, jolting up.

I pulled at bills arm, the blade twisting slowly. Harris dropped to the floor, his blood rushing under the bed as he choked silently. Bill turned towards me, his free hand gripping my throat.

"Do you want to die huh?!" Bill screamed, lifting me up the wall.

I shook my head frantically, my feet barely touching the floor, my tears rolling down my cheek.

"Then get fucking dressed." He scoffed, dropping me.

I cupped my mouth, staring down at Harris, the hole in his neck spitting out liquid. My knees sat in the blood, the dull room turning darker with fear. I reached for my blood covered costume, shoving it onto my body as quick as I could. Bill stood by the door, adjusting his shirt.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Bill frowned.

I stumbled up off of the floor, rushing out of the bedroom, my eyes falling onto Sophia. She stood by the front door with Tom, a wide smile on her face. Bills hands shoved me down the stairs, my legs scraping across the grey carpet.

"Go." Bill grinned, motioning to Tom.

He nodded, opening the front door in a hurry, Sophia following behind him like a deer. My throat burned as I realised that Beth was right, about everything. I should've listened to her, but I was scared. Scared that she could be right, I just wanted Sophia to be happy, I didn't care about myself. Now she's dragged into it again, however this time it's worse.

Bill unlocked the back car doors, my body falling inside, Sophia furrowing her brows at me.

"What happened? Why are you covered in blood?" She whispered, her eyes low.

"Harris is dead." I sniffled, keeping my tone quiet.

Her eyes widened, the fear forming in her pale face.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed, cupping my guilty face.

My body swayed forward as the car sped off, the engine screaming. The sound of police sirens passed the fast car, my lips shaking. Bill and Tom let out deep laughs, turning up the radio. I failed, I promised to keep Sophia safe. There's nothing I can do now. why? Why did I give in?..