XI

The dim light from the desk lamp was playing with the captain's face surrounded by the walls of his temporary office. Finishing the last report for the day, his fingers finally hit "sent" as the countless pages in the blink of an eye reached Laswell. A sigh escaped from Price's lips when the laptop sitting in front of him on the hard wooden surface was finally shut. The report was the last thing for him to finish on the task list for the day, but the reports hidden in the drawers of the desk were not the only secret the wood was hiding.

If there was an additional pair of eyes in the corner of the room, it would look as if Amelia was down on her knees praying with the captain for something unknown only for the two. But, there was a deeper connection between them than any religion could provide. The day was long for the two of them, and so far away from home, there was a place of comfort they found in the presence of each other.

"A little bit faster, love, you're doing such a good job for me," Look of the blue eyes finally traveled from the words on the screen to the woman down on her knees under his desk. The palm of John's face fell under the desk, keeping the messy hair of a brunette away from her face. His finger carefully caressed down her cheek, noticing how Knight was following his voice and the slow, steady pace was becoming faster with each movement of her lips around his cock. For the first time during the day, the captain let himself relax, as his head rested on the back of the creaky office chair.

"If you'll keep on teasing me this way, dove, I will have no choice but open this goddamn door and make whoever passes by watch your pretty mouth sucking me off," The strong grip of his hands grabbed the brunette's head to lead her in the pace Price enjoyed. A mixture of slow and deep movements was moving the man to the edge, but he wasn't planning on finishing yet.

The gaze of the blue eyes caught the look of brown in eye contact. Despite the sinful actions of the two, the woman's puppy eyes were looking back at the captain with all the possible innocence she could've found in her body and mind. For the first time during the years of forces, Amelia let her mind be in the haze of her feelings. That evening wasn't an exception for any other when their eyes found each other in the long corridor of the base. Sleepless night, as the captain was working on the report, was written all over his face, and the wrinkles on the man's forehead seemed deeper in the noticeable tiredness. There was nothing but the wish of giving comfort to the man fueling in her body, and before the office could even realize it, she was down on her knees in front of the captain. 

The feeling of control over the captain's pleasure gave the sweet taste of power to a woman. Her hands were stroking the sensitive skin at the base of Price's cock at the same rhythm as the brunette's mouth was taking the lengths inside. John patted twice on her hand that was resting on his hip, noticing the diligent movements of Amelia. A soft groan escaped his lips when the tight feeling of her throat was the only thing the captain could feel in the dusty office. With each moment and every look of the brown lusty eyes with the tears collecting in the corner, it was harder for the man to control his pleasure. His peak was nearing, and they both knew about it, but instead of bringing the wave of pleasure to him right away, a woman was slowly taking the whole length of his digits, wrapping her mouth harder around it.

"Gonna cum, love. You feel so good," Price whispered, keeping his hand on the base of Knight's skull, keeping soft control over her actions. It didn't take him long to push a brunette back to his favorite pace, letting the soft gagging sounds echo in the room.

The musky aroma of the man's skin mixed with the smoke of the cigar that was sitting in his hand. Price has a woman wrapped around his finger. An older man with years in the special forces was never looking for comfort or love, yet there was something that was keeping Amelia closer to him with each new day. A loud groan full of pleasure was the sweetest song for her ears, as the captain reached his peak.

"Swallow, love. All of it," John wiped the lonely tear that rolled down her cheek, as the hot release filled up woman's mouth. Following the captain's order, Amelia swallowed the salty liquid, noticing the gaze of the deep blue eyes on her face.

The loud knock on the door traveled around the room before the figure of Garrick stepped inside. A horrified look on the brunette's face caused nothing but a tired smile on Price's face, as his eyes jumped to a sergeant.

"Price, sorry for the late visit," Gaz stood in the middle of the office, noticing to himself how the room wasn't much different from the one at the base. His long patrol into the surrounding area of the base ended with no intel gathered, and the silence was bothering everyone on the task force team.

"Any news from the outside, Gaz?"John opened the laptop, to check any incoming emails. The smoke of the cigar was kissing the ceiling as the captain was taking slow puffs enjoying the good quality tobacco.

"Nothing. All quiet. Anything from Laswell?" Kyle crossed the arms on his chest, feeling how patience was escaping his mind with each new passing day. People do not disappear into nowhere, and neither does Makarov.

"Negative, calm before the storm," Price didn't want to talk about the mission any further or in more detail with the pair of extra ears under his desk. Yes, he did check her personal file on learning the past of a brunette before their lips even touched each other. But years of experience taught the man never to trust fully anyone outside of his team.

"Ghost and Soap will be back from the patrol in the morning," Garrick's gaze fell down on the clock, understanding that the two had already left the base for the patrol. There was no point in bringing the conversation any further without checking them in the room. "Then I'll see you all for the meeting in the afternoon," The cigar landed on the porcelain ashtray, as the bright light in the tobacco disappeared on the cold winter night.

"Roger, sir," A hint of a tired smile appeared on the sergeant's face as he finally left the cold walls of the office.

The tip of the woman's tongue traveled along the whole length of the captain's cock cleaning up the drops of white cum off it. The feeling of ease took her over as the loud slam of the door reached her ears. Cold fingertips of Amelia's hands helped the man to put his clothes back on as if there were no erotic actions between them a moment ago.

"Not a bed desk, eh?" Price couldn't help but let the soft laughter escape into the air of the office, as a brunette sat on his lap. His hands were travelling around her body before the lips of the captain left a soft thankful smile on the top of her head.