LIII

The stars were lightening up on the night sky one after another as if they were thrown all over the dark canvas. Sounds of nature were fading away as the night took everything under its control. Rare streams of the cold wind were bringing the tall trees to life, forcing them to dance together under the same rhythm.

The lonely book fell on the other side of the bed as Price let his blue eyes land on the woman who decided to join him in the bedroom. The wrinkles on the man's face seemed to become deeper for a moment, as he watched a brunette get to the other side of the room. A small house had been quiet since the morning, not even a single word escaped from her mouth ever since their last conversation in the kitchen. Anger was still present in Amelia's mind as she was not going to deal with the single decision of the man who sitting deep in her heart. The claw clip landed on the wooden surface of the dresser, letting her dark hair meet with the warm air of the room.

"So quiet today. Still mad at me, dove?" Price placed the hardcover on the night table, as the bookmark landed on the page where the man's attention eventually left the book. Laying in the warmth of the soft bed, the captain watched over the silhouette of the woman.

"No," A brunette shook her shoulders, as her clothes found their places inside of the laundry basket. One of the man's shirts on the rack looked more comfortable than the softest gown. The dark fabric wrapped her body, as the officer was ready to say goodbye to another passing day.

"Come here, honey, let me make it up to you," John's heavy footsteps echoed through the quiet house. His large hands landed on the waist of the woman, bringing her body closer to his. Carefully, as if he held the most fragile thing in the world.

"It's alright, John," Knight gave up, letting her hands sit on the strong shoulders of the man. The eyes of the two met in eye contact,  and a brunette couldn't help but feel how the iceberg inside of her chest turned into a puddle.

"What a suborn girl," The captain whispered, making a woman wrap her legs around his torso. Amelia's hands stayed on his shoulders, as the man's lips finally caught hers in a kiss that started slow until the captain decided to make it deeper and make their tongues dance with one another.

The woman's body fell into the warm embrace of the bed as the only piece of cloth on her body covering the heat was Price's shirt. His rough lips were making the trace of the kisses down the woman's neck, leaving the soft, yet noticeable marks on the porcelain skin of a brunette. Even with anger somewhere in the back of her mind, it was hard for Amelia's body to hide how the captain made her always feel. The shirt eventually fell down on the wooden floor, lightening up the flames of lust inside of the blue eye oceans of John's eyes as he looked over her body. His rough hands were discovering the woman's curves as if it was the first time the two felt pleasure in the same room. Knight was catching the air as if she was choking on the heat wave that suddenly rose up in the room. Price was keeping eye contact between them, enjoying how a brunette was biting her swollen lips from the wave of desire he planted inside of her mind on a quiet evening. John was taking his time, as his mind was somewhere far away from all the future missions that were waiting for him back at the base. Man's hands softly squeezed her tights, making the brunette spread her legs for him. The goosebumps were thrown all over her skin just like the shining stars in the sky when Price's hands were holding the power over the woman's body.

"You can be bratty for as long as you want," John let his fingers run over the inner tights of the woman, as he watched over her. The blue eyes were catching the look of the browns on the other side of the bed, as the smirk appeared on the edges of the captain's lips.  "But you can't hide how soaked up you're for me, princess."

The old bed squeaked under the weight of the man, as he got comfortable on the soft sheets. Price let her legs fall on his shoulders, as the distance between their bodies was getting shorter with each passing moment. His tongue followed the wet folds of a brunette, making the loud moan of pleasure escape out of Amelia's lips. She kept her eyes on the captain, noting to herself that Price looked great not only in the dark military uniform but also in between her tights.