XXIII

The rain stopped but the heavy clouds were still taking over the bright blue sky over the small town. The silence around felt peaceful. People in town were used to the curious strangers who were discovering the unknown streets for themselves to the point where they didn't even pay attention to them anymore.

The dark car of the captain was parked at the blind spot in the parking of a gold club. John rubbed his eyes in tiredness over the constant concentration on the unchanging asphalted road on the highway. The two decided to take a moment away from the road and hide in the crowd of people and cars.

"How long the training will take?" Amelia placed the bottle with water in the cup holder, as the feeling of thirst took her over. Despite the humid weather outside, the car was a great escape from the cold wind that was traveling along the empty streets.

"About 10 weeks. Depends on how you'll manage it," Price got more comfortable in the backseat of the car, which finally took the stiff feeling away from his back. They both knew that the timing depended on her and no one else. If a woman wouldn't handle it at all, the training would end earlier than the two expect, but if the tables turn the other way around, maybe the training would take even less time.

"And how do you think I will do, captain?" A brunette looked back at the man, letting their eyes meet in eye contact for a moment. Suddenly, the front seat felt like the most uncomfortable place on the earth, as Knight leaned the seat to the back, making it more comfortable for herself to move from the front seat to join to captain at the back.

"Quiet well, love. Quiet well for sure," A soft smirk appeared on the man's face, as he was watching the brunette's ass in the rearview mirror of the car. Something was telling Price that they would be late for the dinner at the base.

The captain reached forward, shortening the distance between their bodies. The tinted windows of the car were keeping all the secrets of the two between themselves and the soft leather of the seat at the back. John's lips were covering the brunette's lips as they both were drunk by the presence of each other. Amelia broke a kiss just for a moment, hungrily gasping the air before letting her lips take over the captain's. His facial hair was leaving little marks on her porcelain cheeks, as the kiss got deeper. Price was the man who could never get enough in all senses. He always needed to reach the last point of his mission, or his heart would ask for more until his eyes saw the man's enemies suffer. The same way he was with women. Despite the rational thinking always present in his mind and knowing at what point exactly the captain had to focus on work more, than on anything else in the world. His lips were taking the control back from a brunette, possessively making the kiss deeper between the two, as his strong hands landed on her tights, just to let a woman sit on his lap. Amelia let out a soft moan into John's lips, as she felt the digits of the captain get harder through the fabric of his pants.

"Aren't you scared anyone would see us, princess?" Price knew they didn't have much time. The days were long but 24 hours never felt enough to finish every little thing. The woman's jacket was resting on the front seat, and the soft fabric of her shirt wasn't hiding the hard nipples of a brunette, as she was feeling less in control of her body and mind.

"I wasn't back at the base, nor I am now captain," Amelia whispered, feeling the goosebumps over her body, as the rough hands of the man took off the shirt of a woman along with the bra, which felt excessive on her body at that moment. A satisfied smile was hiding on the edge of Price's lips, as he watched her body in front of his eyes.

"Such a shameless girl for me," John's hand left a loud slap on the brunette's ass, making her softly moan in his arms. The thin fabric of her panties was soaking in woman's wetness. The captain smirked to himself, as his fingertips moved slowly and lowered the soaked panties of an officer. The temperature in the car was getting too hot, and they both had to do something to cool it down. "Keep your eyes on me, love."