XXXV

The dark gray clouds took over the city in their power in a blink of an eye. Birds were flying low above the ground as if trying to tell Londoners about the possibility of rain on the windy winter day. The dark curtains in the bedroom were not letting the daylight enter through the large windows on the walls, hiding the tenants away from the whole dark world.

A soft pillow landed on the empty space next to the captain, when the clock rang with the alarm at 8 in the morning. The man's long shirt was hugging Amelia's body, as she ran out of her own clothes in Price's apartment. And sometimes a brunette wondered if it was time to go home or maybe, she was already home. John's peaceful face was resting on the warm pillow, as the man was catching the last moments of sleep before starting another day full of waiting. The dining table in the kitchen turned into his desk straight from the base, as the darkest nights the man was spending in his own mind thinking about all the possible ways of getting revenge.

The loud click of the polaroid camera echoed in the bedroom as the dark photograph was printed in the woman's hands. Something inside her wanted to capture every single moment as if Knight was so afraid of the moment getting lost in the countless stream of memories as years passed by.

"Do I look like a model to you, dove?" John's voice seemed to be even raspier than usual, as he finally opened his eyes to welcome another day. His strong hand held the cold palm of Amelia's hand, just to bring her closer to his body in the warmth of the bed.

"Of course, you do, Price, look at your fucking perfectly trimmed beard" A soft giggle escaped out of her lips at the moment when his eyes met in eye contact. The camera fell on the mattress before it got into the man's hands. A blurry photograph of a laughing woman joined the captain's portrait on the nightstand.

"What a silly little thing you are, love," The man's hand was resting on her tight, as Amelia decided to find her place on John's torso. Her hips were softly brushing over the captain's groin, as the woman finally found the comfortable position.

"Am I, captain?" The well-known look to the captain of the puppy eyes of a brunette landed on his face, as another flash captured his face in the lights of the grumpy morning.

"Taking pictures to prevent forgetting your captain, miss?" The camera got in John's hands, he took a moment to position the frame to his liking before capturing an officer at the top of him. The dark photograph did not even reveal itself, as it disappeared in the drawer of the man's nightstand.

"As if I could ever forget you," Amelia whispered, lowering her face to whisper in Price's lips. His hot breath was tickling the porcelain skin of a brunette before the captain's lips caught hers in a kiss.

The man's lips covered hers slowly as if John was taking his time to enjoy his favorite fruit on a hot summer day. His strong hands were running along the woman's body, before getting under the soft material of his own shirt. A hint of a smirk was planted on his face, his actions became more confident as the morning sleep was escaping out of the window. Instead of letting their tongues dance in the rhythm only the two of them knew, Price was leaving soft marks on the swollen lips of the brunette. Finally, the captain let go of her, and his blue eyes created eye contact between the two.

"How am I supposed to leave the bed now, John?" A heavy breath of a woman was burning the man's skin on his neck. His hand was tenderly rubbing her back, feeling the sprinkled goosebumps all over her skin after the touch of his rough but warm hands.

"It's easy, Lia," The air in the bedroom was getting hotter with each moment. The tension in his sleepwear was quite noticeable for the two, when Amelia moved her ass towards his groin, just to find the comfortable place on the captain's chest. John tuckled some of the messy hairs behind her ear, as his dark blue eyes were watching Amelia sit comfortably on his groin, as if it was a throne. The captain decided to join her game but to rewrite the rules. His hands landed on her hips, just to pin a brunette down and make her feel his erected digits. "You don't."