1

DD'S POV

"NIGGA THE FUCK IS YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT ME FOR WHEN YOU GOT A WHOLE BITCH TO WORRY ABOUT!!" I yelled at my stupid baby daddy Kay. "WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT?!?" he yelled at me.

"YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA BECAUSE HOW YOU COME TO MY DAMN HOUSE QUESTIONING ME ABOUT SHIT THAT AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?!" I yelled at him. "DD I ain't about to stand here and have a yelling match with you." he said to me.

"Then get your damn daughter and leave." I said to him. "Check your fucking attitude." he said to me. "Bitch get out my face because you ain't my daddy I ain't got to listen to shit you say." I said to him. "Call me a bitch again and see what happen." he said to me.

"You ain't nothing but a punk ass bitch." I said to him. And then this nigga had me up against the wall with his hand around my throat. "I've been putting up with your bullshit and I ain't about to do it no more so like I said check your fucking attitude." he said to me.

And I didn't even say anything because I know Lani heard us yelling and I ain't want her to come downstairs. "Now get my damn daughter so I can leave." he said to me. So then I went upstairs to Lani room.

"Lani you ready your daddy downstairs waiting for you." I said to her. "Yes but are you and daddy mad at each other?" she asked me. "No." I said to her. "Then why were you yelling at each other?" she asked me.

"Me and your daddy were just being dumb it's nothing that you need to worry about because I promise you everything is okay." I said to her. "Promise?" she asked me. "I promise now come on let's go downstairs." I said to her.

So then me and her went downstairs since she wasn't bringing anything with her since she got an ass of clothes and everything at Kay house. "Hey baby girl." Kay said to Lani as we made it downstairs.

"Hey daddy." she said to him as she ran to him and he picked her up. "You ready to go to my house?" he asked her. "Yeah we are going to have so much fun right?" she asked him. "Of course we are and when we get to my house I got a surprise for you." he said to her.

"Really what is it?" she asked him. "I can't tell you because it wouldn't be a surprise but tell mommy bye so we can leave." he said to her. "Bye mommy." Lani said to me. "Bye Lani have fun okay love you." I said to her as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too." she said to me and then I looked at Kay. "Bring her back tomorrow and I better not see any type of mark on her either." I said to him. "You bugging you know ain't nothing going to happen to her while she with me." he said to me.

"I'm just saying." I said to him. "Whatever but come outside I got to give you something." he said to me. So then I put some shoes on and went outside with him. "Nigga hurry up so I can get back inside." I said to him.

"Shut the fuck up." he said to me as he put Lani in her car seat and then got something from out the front seat. "Here." he said to me as he gave me about 5k. "What is this for it's not like you on child support." I said to him.

"I know you going out with Ddot so I'm just giving you money so you don't have to spend yours." he said to me. "Thank you but go ahead and leave and get my baby out this heat." I said to him.

"You not going to give me a kiss before I leave." he said to me. "Nigga fuck you." I said to him. And then he grabbed me by the throat and kissed me. "You get on my nerves." I said to him. "No I don't." he said to me.

"Whatever but bye Kay." I said to him as I gave him another kiss. "Bye DD." he said to me as he slapped my ass and then got in the car. "Got a whole bitch but still be wanting shit from me." I said to myself as I walked back into the house.