3

Ddot's POV

So it's been almost a full two weeks since Tyler has even saw or spoke to his daughter and I'm not about to keep playing with him so I'm going to his house. "Jazzy come here I have to get you dressed." I said to my daughter as I walked in her room.

"Where are we going?" she asked me. "We are going to your daddies house." I said to her as I was looking for an outfit for her. "Really I get to see daddy today?" she asked me. "Yeah because you haven't seen him in a while." I said to her.

"Does daddy know we are coming?" she asked me. "Why do you ask?" I asked her. "His girlfriend thinks you come over there a lot without telling daddy first." she said to me. "Well his girlfriend can kiss my um never mind." I said to her because I almost forgot I was talking to a four year old.

"You were about to say a bad word mommy." she said to me. "But I didn't say it so it's fine." I said to her as I found her outfit. "I can put it on myself." Jazzy said to me. "Alright then here." I said to her as I gave her the outfit and then I went to get her shoes.

"I'm done mommy." she said to me. "Okay just put on your shoes and then we can do your hair." I said to her as I gave her, her shoes. And after she got done with that we went in her bathroom to do her hair.

"How you want your hair?" I asked her. "Bun with curly pieces out." she said to me. "Okay." I said to her and then I started doing her hair. "Mommy what are we doing for my birthday this year?" she asked me. And I can't even lie with this Tyler thing happening I forgot her birthday was this month.

"Um I don't know yet but do you know some things you want to happen for your birthday?" I asked her. "I want one of those big water slide things." she said to me. "I thought you didn't like those?" I asked her.

"I like them when daddy goes down them with me but if he's not there then I don't like them." she said to me. "Is that all you can think of for your party?" I asked her. "That's the main thing I want there." she said to me.

"Okay well I'll make it happen." I said to her. "Promise?" she asked me. "I promise but I'm done with your hair so now I have to get dressed so I'm going to turn the tv on for you." I said to her.

"What you want to watch?" I asked her. "Little pony." she said to me and that's what I put the tv on. "Alright I'm going to be in my room getting dressed if you need me." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me.

So then I went to my room to get dressed but I looked at my phone first and saw DD called me so I called him back. "NIGGA THEN GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!!" I heard him yell when I answered the phone. "DD you good?" I asked him.

"Hold on." he said to me. "You need to lower your damn voice when you talking to me." I heard Kay say to him. "I don't got to do shit especially since you let that bitch of a girlfriend come to my house and disrespect me but now I see why y'all together because y'all both bitches." DD said to him.

"SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN BECAUSE I AIN'T NO BITCH!!" Kay yelled at him. And all I could think was they some toxic motherfuckers. "FUCK YOU!!" DD yelled at him. And then I heard Lani's voice. "Stop yelling please." she said to them.

"DD I don't know what you and Kay got going on but stop because your daughter deadass sounds scared." I said to him. "Kay can you just leave." DD said to him. "You know what don't call me for shit if it ain't about Lani." Kay said to him and then I heard the door close.

"DD you good?" I asked him as I was getting dressed. "Yeah me and Kay just had a small argument." he said to me as I saw him holding Lani. "That didn't sound like a small argument so what actually happened." I said to him.

"Fine he's girlfriend came here with him since he was dropping off Lani and she said some shit to me trying to call me a hoe and shit all because Kay be at my house a lot and I told her she couldn't be calling me a hoe when she done fucked all his friends and she tried to put Lani in the mix and then me and Kay started arguing." he said to me.