12

The Next Day
Ddot's POV

"Damien I'm busy making sure everything is set up Jazzy's party so what do you want." I said to him. "Let me invite my friends over." he said to me. "No I don't want your friends around my daughter." I said to him as I was wrapping another present for Jazzy

"Why can't they come over?" he asked me. "I know the friends you are trying to invite are the ones in that so called gang you're apart of and I'm not about to have no shit ruin Jazzy's party." I said to him.

"You must scared they going to do something to Kay and Ty." he said to me. "The moment your friends try anything Ty and Kay are going to handle it so I said no and I'm not saying it again." I said to him as I walked in the kitchen and he followed me.

"Why do you do that?" he asked me. "Do what Damien?" I asked him. "You try and act like you're my mother when you're not I don't need you to try and tell me what the fuck to do with my life." he said to me. "I wouldn't have to if you weren't so damn stupid." I said to him.

"For wanting to be in the streets you always on my ass about that and for what you see Chance and Amaya stopped caring so why do you care especially when your babydaddy runs the streets." he said to me. "Chance and Amaya don't give a fuck about you no more that's why they stopped caring but I can't stop caring for you because you're my baby brother and with Ty he does what he wants I can't stop him from doing it." I said to him.

"Maybe if dad was around then you wouldn't such a pain in the ass." he said to me. "So what you think if the guy who only wanted something to do with us when it benefited him was around you think I wouldn't be on your ass now Damien that don't even make sense so tell me what you really trying to say." I said to him.

"I'm saying that maybe it should of been you that stopped coming around because yes even though dad had three more kids with mami we all know the real reason he stopped coming around was because what you came out to be no man wants to have a son who comes out with female parts and acts like a gay little bitch." he said to me.

And I let Damien say a lot of hurtful shit to me because he's my baby brother but what he just said hurt more than I could ever imagine. "Get the fuck out my house Damien if that's how you really feel." I said to him. "So because I hurt your little feelings you trying to kick me out I'm your blood Darrian." he said to me.

"You're not my fucking blood anymore Damien so get the hell out my house." I said to him. "I ain't leaving until I feel like it so you might as well realize I'm not going nowhere." he said to me and then he walked off to do whatever the hell he wants.

"Darrian so we finished decorating the backyard so is there anything else that you think you need before we leave?" Sydney the party decorator asked me. "No I think that's it everyone should be arriving in like five minutes anyways." I said to her. "Okay well when you get a chance let me know how your daughter liked the decorations." she said to me.

"I will and thank you." I said to her. "You're welcome." she said to me and then she left. And then I looked at the time and I'm happy that she just finished because the party starts in like five minutes. "These kids better not destroy my house." I said to myself and then my doorbell went off and I went to open the door.

"MOMMY!!" Jazzy yelled when I opened the door. "Hey babygirl happy birthday." I said to her as I picked her up. "Thank you I want to have my party now." she said to me. "Well everyone is pulling up now so your party is about to start." I said to her as I looked at the cars pulling up.

"There's cake right?" she asked me. "Yes there's cake Jazzy." I said to her and then I put her down so I can welcome everyone inside the house. "Damn Ddot I be forgetting how big your house is." Jayla, DD's cousin said to me as she walked in the house.