13

⚠️Warning- Rape in this chapter
Few Days Later
DD's POV

"DD are you even listening?" Kay asked me as he was on FaceTime with me watching me do my hair. "Yeah I'm listening but I'm also trying to figure out why you're upset that I went on a date with Cee when technically he's my boyfriend and you're just my side nigga." I said to him.

"Why you playing with me DD?" he asked me. "I'm being dead serious so I don't understand why you think I'm playing but should I put curls in this wig." I said to him. "I don't care what you do to your hair DD." he side to me.

"If you're not going to help me figure out my hair then you can get off my phone because I don't want to hear how you don't like how I'm dating Cce but fucking you on the side when you've been doing that for the longest when it comes to me and Melody." I said to him.

"You keep bringing that girl up like she matters to me she didn't have my child just like how no other female had my child only you did." he said to me. "You sure about that because word on the streets is you may have a little Kevin Jr somewhere out here." I said to him.

"Stop playing with me you know you the only bitch I nutted in." he said to me. "Thank you Kay that makes me feel so special." I said to him as I rolled my eyes because am I suppose to be happy about that shit.

"Stop messing around with Cee." he said to me. "Stop messing with Melody." I said to him. "I'm not doing that shit." he said to me. "Then what the fuck I look like leaving Cee alone you sound stupid Kay." I said to him as I was parting my hair.

"What do you even see in him?" he asked me. "I see a guy who loves to spend money on me and a guy that knows how to give some mean ass dick." I said to him. "You want me to kill your ass don't you." he said to me.

"Oh no I'm scared." I said to him and then I started laughing because this nigga really think I give a fuck about his feelings. "You a real pain in the ass." he said to me. "Then hang up you won't be hurting my feelings." I said to him as I started curling my hair.

"You just want to get on the phone with that nigga Cee that's why you want me to hang up to bad." he said to me. "Think what you want." I said to him and then Lani came in my room. "Yes baby?" I asked her as she stood by me.

"Open this." she said to me. "I'm not opening nothing until you ask correctly." I said to her. "Can you open this please?" she asked me. "Yes." I said to her as I opened the pack of fruit snacks. And then she took the fruit snacks and left my room.

"Your daughter may only be four but she got grown woman attitude." I said to Kay. "Don't be saying that about my daughter." he said to me. "Anyways shouldn't you be out in the streets selling to the crackheads?" I asked him.

"I don't be selling to crackheads and I wish you would stop saying that shit." he said to me. "Don't be mad at me because you be out there selling to them people." I said to him. "Why you getting dressed anyways?" he asked me.

"If you must know I felt bad for yelling at Lani this week so I'm taking her to the mall to get new clothes and toys and whatever else she wants." I said to him. "Why you be raising your voice at my daughter?" he asked me.

"Because your daughter should know better that when she gets upset to not throw shit the girl literally threw a ball at my wall putting a hole in it which I got to get fix and then threw it at my tv and now I have to get a new tv." I said to him.

"That doesn't mean you got to yell at her you know how sensitive she is." he said to me. "Alright then I'll let her come to your house and let her put a whole in your wall and let her break your tv." I said to him. "You not stupid DD." he said to me.