2

Few Days Later
DD'S POV

"Lani can you come here I need to get you dressed." I said to my daughter who was running around. "I don't want to get dressed." she said to me. "If you don't get dressed then me and you won't be going with daddy today." I said to her.

"No I want to go with daddy." she said to me. "Then let me get you dressed." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me. So then me and her both went upstairs to her room.

"Mommy." Lani said to me. "Yes Lani?" I asked her as I was looking for an outfit for her. "Why does daddy's girlfriend not like me?" she asked me. "What are you talking about?" I asked her as I found an outfit for her.

"Whenever I'm at daddies house she is always mean to me but I be nice to her." she said to me. "You don't even need to worry about her because mommy going to handle it." I said to her. Because she can have a problem with me all day long but when it comes to my child she needs to know how to act.

"Okay." she said to me. "Alright this is what you wearing today you like it?" I asked her as I showed her the outfit. "Yes I like it." she said to me. "Alright then let's get you dressed." I said to her.

So then I got her dressed while listening to her tell me about random things. "And when daddy got me the dog it was so small mommy like it was almost as big as my hand." she said to me. "Well it's going to get bigger than your hand soon baby." I said to her.

"How big?" she asked me. "It depends on the type of dog it is but let's go to your bathroom and do your hair."I said to her and then we walked in her bathroom. "How you want your hair?" I asked her.

"Two ponytails." she said to me so then I started parting her hair. "Mommy." she said to me. "Yes Lani?" I asked her. "Are you and my daddy together?" she asked me. "No we aren't together." I said to her.

"Then how come you kiss him?" she asked me. "Um it's just how do I say this." I said to myself. Because I didn't know how to explain to a four year old on why me and her dad do certain things and we aren't together. "How about we talk about that later?" I asked her.

"Why not now?" she asked me. "Mommy just wants to talk about it later that's all." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me. And I'm happy she didn't try to argue with me but now I know I need to talk to Kay about two things when he comes over.

"Alright baby I'm done with your hair." I said to her as I was putting her hair stuff up. "When will daddy get here?" she asked me. "He's here now." I said to her as I saw a message from Kay. So then me and her went downstairs so I could let him in the house.

"Hey DD." he said to me as he came in the house. "Hey Kay." I said to him as I closed the door. "HI DADDY!!" Lani yelled at him. "Hey Kelani." he said to her and I saw she was about to cry. "Why you about to cry Lani?" I asked her.

"Daddy is mad at me." she said to me and I looked at Kay. "I'm not mad at you why you think that?" he asked her as he picked her up. "You called me Kelani." she said to him and he looked confused but I knew what she meant.

"You only call her Kelani when she is in trouble so she thinks you're mad at her." I said to him. "Lani I'm not mad at you I just called you by your full name I'm sorry I ain't mean to make you think that I was mad at you." he said to her.

"Promise?" she asked him. "I promise." he said to her. "Lani can you go to your room so I can talk to daddy?" I asked her. "Okay but don't yell." she said to me. "We won't yell." I said to her and then she went upstairs in her room.

"You look good DD." he said to me as he put his arms around my waist and started kissing me. "Thank you but we need to talk." I said to him as I lightly pushed him off me. "About?" he asked me.