4

A Week Later
Ddot's POV

So right now I was in the car with DD driving to the trap house so I could give Tyler the DNA results and to apologize for what I said because I can admit that I was fucked up for saying what I said to him.

"Yo Ddot how did you get your license because you can't drive worth shit." DD said to me. "If you have a problem with the way I drive I can pull over and let you walk." I said to him. "Damn my bad." he said to me.

"And you talking about my driving weren't you just arguing with some random dude that ain't Kay so we need to be talking about that." I said to him. "We don't got to talk about it." he said to me. "Shit we need to because ain't no way you for real standing on business and leaving Kay alone." I said to him.

"I'm getting tired of Kay shit especially since he can't put that girlfriend of his in her place whenever she speaks on me or Lani." he said to me. "You know Kay can be a little slow." I said to him. "True that's why I'm fucking with Cee now." he said to me.

And I almost slammed on brakes when he said that name. "You telling me that out of all the dudes in the world you decided to mess with Ty and Kay's business partner?" I asked him. "You making it seem like it's a bad thing."he said to me.

"It is because you about to get that dude and you killed you know Kay going to be on your ass when he finds out about Cee." I said to him. "Me and Kay not together I let him have a girlfriend and don't even say shit so he can let me do my thing and leave me the hell alone about it." he said to me.

"Either you got a death wish or you just want Kay to fuck you while he mad." I said to him. "It's a little bit of both." he said to me and I didn't even say nothing. "But why we talking about me you need to be worrying about how you going to talk to Tyler if he even wants to see you." he said to me.

"The moment I mention the DNA test he gonna want to talk so I ain't worried about that." I said to him. "Need to be worried on how these niggas going to be looking at you because they know what you said to him because the nosey as hell." he said to me.

"Fuck them niggas they ain't going to do shit but stare so unless they actually try me then I don't need to worry about them." I said to him. "You saying that now it's like them niggas be acting like Ty and Kay be fucking them the way they be ready to do something for them." he said to me.

"It's giving groupies." I said to him. And then my phone started ringing and it was my mom. "Yes mami?" I asked her. "Where you at you need to get your badass child." she said to me. "What is she doing now?" I asked her.

"She don't listen and then she had the nerve to tell me I don't tell her what to do now this your child and I'm going to reframe from whooping her ass like how I would do you." she said to me and I felt like my mom was being dramatic.

"Put Jazzy on the phone." I said to her. "Hey mommy." Jazzy said to me. "Jazmine look I get that when I dropped you off over there that you were already mad but that don't mean you got to be disrespectful." I said to her. "I didn't do anything to grandma." she said to me.

"Jazmine I'm serious so just act good please." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me. "Good now give the phone back to grandma." I said to her. "You need to stop with this gentle parenting shit because it ain't working." my mom said to me.

"Mami it's never that serious but I'll be back in like two hours at most to get her." I said to her. "I'm going to stop watching her because all my kids are grown and you got me watching her." she said to me. "Bye mami love you." I said to her and then I hung up.

"Your momma always be having me laughing." DD said to me. "Ain't nothing she do be funny she just be on my ass so much now and that shit tiring." I said to him. "Why was Jazzy even mad when you took her over there?" he asked me.