Epilogue

Two years later
DD's POV

"Lani have you seen your dad?" I asked my now six year old daughter as I was carrying around my two year old son Kyrie. "He's in the backyard." she said to me. "Thank you and go and clean up your room before Uncle Ty and Auntie Ddot get here." I said to her.

"Okay." she said to me and then she went upstairs while I went in the backyard for Kay. "Didn't I tell y'all not to call me today is a family day so whatever y'all need help with can wait until tomorrow." Kay said on the phone and then he hung up.

"If you would have left the streets alone then you wouldn't have to deal with that." I said to him catching his attention. "Now if I left the streets I wouldn't be one of the top kingpins now would I David Perez." he said to me.

"Ever since I married your ass all you can do is say David Perez like we get it Kay I'm married to you." I said to him. "I know but I love knowing you got my last name." he said to me as he gave me a kiss.

"No my mommy." Kyrie said to Kay as he pushed his face. "Little boy you better stop putting your hands on me and first off he was mine first before he became your mommy." Kay said to Kyrie and I saw tears in his eyes.

"Thanks a lot dumbass you know he sensitive." I said to Kay. "He sensitive because all you do is baby him." he said to me. "He's two what do you think I'm going to do." I said to him and then I looked at Kyrie.

"Don't let your ugly ass daddy make you cry he not nothing but a bum." I said to Kyrie as I wiped his tears. "He's mean." he said to me. "I know that's why nobody likes him because he's mean." I said to him.

"You real life going to talk shit about me to my son right in front of me." Kay said to me. "Yes I am and shouldn't you be focused on grilling that food instead of worrying about me." I said to him.

"I know what I'm doing I'm the grill master." he said to me. "You not the master of shit." I said to him. "Man whatever and why you carrying him around anyways you're two months pregnant." he said to me.

"Ain't no way you're worried about me carrying Kyrie while pregnant but you don't be caring about me being pregnant when it's time to fuck." I said to him. "You can't blame that on me that's all you since you always saying this pregnancy make you more horny." he said to me.

"Why you making me sound like a sex addict?" I asked him. "Because that's what you are." he said to me and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you." I said to him and all he did was laugh. "Mommy Auntie Ddot and Uncle Ty here." Lani said to me as she came in the backyard.

"Okay go and open the door for me and tell them to come in the backyard." I said to her and then she went back in the house. "Here hold Kyrie he's getting heavy now." I said to Kay as I gave him Kyrie.

"You know the only reason he's not crying is because you're still in front of him?" Kay asked me. "I don't know why he don't like you it might be because he heard all the shit talking you were doing and being an asshole while I was pregnant." I said to him.

"DD that was all you not me so don't try and it make it seem like it's my fault he don't like me." he said to me. "But it is." I said to him and then Ddot and Tyler came in the backyard with the twins.

"Can y'all ever go one day without arguing?" Tyler asked us. "You and Ddot do the same thing so don't judge us for doing it." I said to him. "Ignore him but let me talk to my little niece you're going to have." Ddot said to me.

"We don't even know the gender yet and plus I want another little boy instead of a girl." I said to him. "I want to get down." Kyrie said to Kay. So Kay put him down and he went to Alexis and Andre.