5

Few Days Later
DD'S POV

"Kay I could have drove myself to my momma house." I said to him as I was driving. "I told you that wherever you and Lani need to go I'm taking y'all since me and Ty have to handle this situation." he said to me.

"If you got out the streets you wouldn't have to handle anything." I said to him. "If I got out the streets niggas would still come after me because of how I was while being in the streets so I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing." he said to me.

"But think about Lani I'm not about to have her lose one of us because of what you do and I'm damn sure not about to lose her because of what you do." I said to him. "It's funny you never have a problem with what I do when you be wanting or need some money." he said to me.

"What you trying to say?" I asked him. "I ain't trying to say nothing so drop this whole talk about me getting out the streets." he said to me. "You just fucking stupid." I said to him.

"Can you both stop arguing." Lani said to us and I turned around and faced her. "We're not arguing baby we're just talking." I said to her. It doesn't sound like that." she said to me. "You're right so we will stop arguing." I said to her.

"Okay." she said to me and I turned back around and got on my phone and noticed Cee was calling me but I declined it. "Who you just declined?" Kay asked me. "Why you all in my phone?" I asked him.

"I just asked a question but now I know it's something so who call did you just decline." he said to me. "Nobody." I said to him as I declined Cee call again. "That better not be no nigga calling your phone." he said to me.

"How about you watch the road and stop worrying about who calling my phone." I said to him. "You hiding something." he said to me. "We not together so why does that matter to you." I said to him.

"Together or not you know better than to start fucking with some random ass niggas." he said to me. "Be for real Kay you have a whole girlfriend and I don't have a problem with it so if I go out and get a boyfriend then that's my business." I said to him.

Because I thought this nigga really had to be stupid to tell me I can't get with other dudes. "That's different." he said to me. "Tell me how that's different because it's not." I said to him and Cee was calling my phone again.

And before I could decline his call Kay took my phone. "Bro give me my fucking phone is you stupid." I said to him. "Nah is you stupid because why the fuck Cee calling your phone." he said to me.

"Know what don't answer that." he said to me as he answered the phone. "Kay you doing too much." I said to him as I was trying to get my phone. "Cee why you blowing up my babymomma phone?" Kay asked Cee.

"It ain't on nothing like that Kay me and DD just friends." Cee said to him. "Out of all the people in the world why you got to be friends with him?" Kay asked him. "Yo Kay just chill I ain't doing nothing wrong." Cee said to him.

"Kevin I'm not playing give me my shit." I said to him. "Bro back the fuck up." he said to me. "Mommy." Lani said to me. "Lani hold on." I said to her. "Kay just give the phone to DD we not even on that type of timing I ain't fucking him." Cee said to him.

And he was very much lying because for the past two days he been at my house fucking me. "Nah delete his number and if I find out you still be calling him you going on a tee shirt." Kay said to him as he hung up.

"You so fucking extra taking my shit and for what." I said to Kay as I snatched my phone out his hand. "You fucking Cee?" he asked me. "How is that your business?" I asked him. "DD answer the fucking question." he said to me.