18

Few Days Later
DD's POV

"Oh fuck Kay r-right there." I said to him as he was drilling my shit for fucking hours. "What I told you about your arch." he said to me as he fixed my arch. So yes me and Kay decided to fix things between us but some things are still the same.

Like how we literally got into an argument but now we fucking but I don't see that as toxic at all. "Who pussy this is?" he asked me. "Mhm y-yours." I said to him. "You going to give it away or is it all mines?" he asked me.

"No it's all yours daddy." I said to him. "Take some out." I said to him. "Nah you had all that big shit to talk you can take all this dick." he said to me. "Oh god." I said as he was starting to go faster.

"Damn this shit so good." he said to me. "I-I want to cum." I said to him. "Tell me how bad you want to cum." he said to me. "Really bad please Kay let me cum." I said to him. "You still think any nigga could do what I do for you?" he asked me.

And I shook my head. "Use your fucking words." he said to me. "No daddy only you." I said to him as I felt him rubbing my clit. "Go ahead and cum then." he said to me. "FUCK!" I moaned out as I came and I felt him nut in me.

"Damn you got my shit covered." he said to me as he pulled out. "Fuck you." I said to him as he walked in my bathroom to get something to clean us up. "I think we need go another round since you still got an attitude." he said to me as he was cleaning me.

"No I already can't feel my legs worth shit." I said to him as he put the rag in the dirty clothes and got in the bed with me. "That means I did my job correctly then." he said to me. "You just cocky as fuck." I said to him.

"Nah I just know how to give dick." he said to me. "Now I wouldn't say all that." I said to him as I laid my head on his chest and started playing with his hair. "DD stop fucking playing with me." he said to me and I started laughing.

"Alright you give great dick if that makes you feel better." I said to him. "It's better than great but I'll accept that." he said to me. "Do you think it's bad that we just got done having sex while Lani and Jazzy are still missing?" I asked him.

"We looking for them DD so don't let your mind start racing about them." he said to me. "You know Lani's birthday is in two weeks." I said to him. "And she's going to be home before her birthday I promise you that." he said to me.

"What are and Ty going to do when you find Cameron and Jeremiah?" I asked him. "Ty said he wants Jeremiah all to himself and when I'm done with Cameron ain't nobody going to be able to recognize that nigga." he said to me. "I want to help." I said to him.

"Nah I love that you my ride or die but as long as you with me I'm never letting you get your hands dirty." he said to me. "But you can get your hands dirty?" I asked him. "Yeah and that's because I know if it comes down to me having to go back to jail I can handle it I'm not going to let you go to jail for shit I do." he said to me.

"I don't understand why you stay in the streets Kay." I said to him. "I love the power I got and the income of money and before you start no I'm not going to leave it all." he said to me. "That's because you don't understand where I be coming from." I said to him.

"You let your feelings get in the way of what I do." he said to me. "Then what you going to do when Lani start dating and the boy she with be in streets?" I asked him. "I'm telling Lani she need find a new nigga because I know how it is in the streets and my babygirl not going to be going through what you have to go through with me." he said to me.

"How come she doesn't have to go through what I go through with you but I do?" I asked him and he didn't say anything. "Just forget I said anything I need to get up and go to the store anyways." I said to him as I got up.