11

Few Days Later
Ddot's POV

So today is my date with Jeremiah and I'm nervous and I don't know if it's because I haven't been a date with somebody other than Tyler in a hot minute or what. But right now I can't focus on that right now because I have to get Jazzy ready to stay with Tyler.

"Mommy where are you going tonight?" Jazzy asked me as I was doing her hair. "I have a date tonight." I said to her. "With daddy?" she asked me. "No you're going with your daddy so it's not with him." I said to her. "Then who?" she asked me.

"You remember your doctor that gave you the cool line on your stomach?" I asked her. "Yes." she said to me. "Well he asked mommy on a date and I told him yes." I said to her. "I don't want you to date him I want it to be you and daddy." she said to me.

"Baby me and daddy aren't together like how we were before so just like how daddy has Kayla I'm going to have Jeremiah." I said to her. "But daddy doesn't really like Kayla." she said to me. "Yes he does." I said to her.

"No daddy said that he will only love you and no one else." she said to me and I didn't know what to say to that. "Let's talk about something else." I said to her. "Do you still love daddy?" she asked me.

"Yes but as a friend." I said to her. "Why as a friend?" she asked me and I was wondering why was she asking me all this questions about me and Tyler. "Jazzy we should really talk about something else." I said to her as I laid her outfit out.

"Why don't you want to talk about daddy?" she asked me. " I just don't want to so can we please talk about something else." I said to her. "Okay can I get a little sister?" she asked me. "How about I talk about something like how do you feel about your Uncle Damien coming to your party?" I asked her.

"I thought he wasn't allowed around me?" she asked me. "Well he has changed now so he can come around but as long as he doesn't cause trouble." I said to her. "You mean if he stops doing what daddy does?" she asked me.

And I've never told her what Tyler does and she doesn't know what he does because she's never around. "What does daddy do?" I asked her. "He sells things that he isn't suppose to and hurts people." she said to me.

"Jazzy who told you that?" I asked her. "No one I was with daddy at the house and I wanted some cookies and I couldn't find him but I found him in a room at the house and he was hurting someone about stuff he sells." she said to me.

"Well what do you think about what your daddy does?"I asked her as I started changing her clothes. "I don't like that he hurts people but daddy has to do things that I guess helps him." she said to me.

And even though she doesn't see Tyler any different I still hate the fact that she knows what he does so I'm going to have to talk to him when he gets here. "Well I want you to know that just because your daddy does those things to other people doesn't mean he will do it to you." I said to her.

"But he hurt you." she said to me. "That's because I said something that really hurt him and I shouldn't have but we forgave each other so it's not going to happen again." I said to her. "You promise?" she asked me.

"Yeah I promise." I said to her and then I heard the doorbell go off so I knew it was Tyler. "Stay up here for me." I said to her and then I went downstairs to open the door for Tyler. "Hey." I said to him as he walked in the house.

"Where's Jazzy?" he asked me. "She upstairs but we need to talk about her." I said to him as I went in the living room to sit on the couch with him following me. "What about her?" he asked me.

"She knows what you do for a living Ty." I said to him. "No she doesn't." he said to me. "She said she saw you hurting someone at the house because of stuff you sell." I said to him. "Shit that was Tyrone he owned me money." he said to me.