15

Couple Weeks Later
Ddot's POV

"Damn that was the best sex of my life." Jeremiah said to me as we were laying in my bed naked. "I can tell you made me go four rounds with you with no break I was not expecting that." I said to him.

"We can always go another round." he said to me as he started kissing on my neck. "No we can't I have to get Jazzy dressed and then we have to get dressed." I said to him. "How do you feel about today?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "I mean how do you feel about meeting my family today?" he asked me. "I mean I'm nervous it's been a while since I've had to do the whole meeting the others family." I said to him.

"Well you don't need to be nervous my family aren't rude people so they are going to like you." he said to me. "I feel like you're just saying that to make me less nervous." I said to him. "Is it helping?" he asked me.

"Not really." I said to him. "Well it's true they aren't rude people they will love you just like how I love you." he said to me. And that's the first time he told me that he loved me but I don't know if I can say it back.

"I need to get Jazzy dressed." I said to him. So then I got up and put a robe on and went to Jazzy's room. "Hey princess what you doing?" I asked Jazzy as I walked in her room. "Doing my dolls hair." she said to me so then I sat on the floor with her.

"They look really beautiful." I said to her. "Thank you." she said to me. "Are you ready to meet Jeremiah's family with me today?" I asked her. "Why can't I just stay with daddy?" she asked me.

"Because daddy has to handle alot of business today and because mommy would really love if you come with me to meet Jeremiah's family." I said to her. "But I don't want to meet them." she said to me.

"Can you tell me why?" I asked her. "They aren't daddies family." she said to me. "Jazzy your dad has a girlfriend and mommy has a boyfriend so me and daddy won't be together again for a while." I said to her.

"But that's not fair Lani gets to have her parents together so why can't I have mine together." she said to me. "Auntie DD and Uncle Kay aren't together Jazzy." I said to her. "Then why is he always at their house daddy doesn't even come here anymore." she said to me.

"That's because Uncle Kay doesn't know how to stay at his own house and you're being dramatic Jazzy because your dad was just here yesterday." I said to her. "Still it's not fair." she said to me. "Jazzy." I said to her.

"No mommy Jeremiah isn't my daddy and I don't want him to be I don't want him here." she said to me as she started throwing a tantrum. "Is everything alright?" I heard Jeremiah ask and when I turned around he was in the doorway of Jazzy's room.

"GET OUT YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU WITH MY MOMMY!!" she yelled at him and he looked at me and then walked away. "Jazmine you were rude to him and I don't know how many times I have to tell you this but me and your daddy aren't  getting back together so get over it." I said to her and then I left her room to go to Jeremiah.

"Miah I'm sorry about what Jazzy said to you she didn't mean it." I said to him as I walked in my room. "She does know I'm not trying to replace Tyler right?" he asked me. "At this point I don't know what she thinks I just think her seeing me with someone other than Tyler is bothering her." I said to her.

"Do you think she will get over it?" he asked me. "I don't know she's only five so with her it may take some time." I said to him. "I get it and I'm not hurt or anything because honestly any child her age would only want their parents together." he said to me.

"Thank you for understanding and not being mad." I said to him. "She's a kid with the right to her feelings so of course I'll never be mad about it." he said to me and then I looked at the time. "I really do need to get her dressed so we aren't too late to your family's cookout so I'll get her dressed this time and then I'll get dressed so we can leave." I said to him and then I went back to Jazzy's room.