6

Few Days Later
DD's POV

It's been a couple of days since I've talked to my brother or even Kay and honestly I don't give a fuck about it because they both ain't nothing but some low down trifling bitches. "Mommy tell Jazzy we should get the purple one not the pink one." Lani said to me.

Because Ddot had to go out of town for something and Lani wanted Jazzy to spend the night anyways so now they are having a sleepover and I'm having a little sleepover of my own. "How about Lani you get the purple one and Jazzy can get the pink one." Cee said to her.

"Can we mommy?" Lani asked me. "Yeah baby it's fine." I said to her as she gave me her and Jazzy's dolls that they wanted. "Now we need to get snacks and more stuff for the sleepover." I said to them. "Are we still doing the themed food?" Jazzy asked me.

"Yes whatever movie y'all want to watch I will make food that the movie has." I said to her. "We should watch Lilo and Stitch." she said to me. "Is that fine with you Lani?" I asked her. "Yes." she said to me.

"Okay then let's get some snacks and then some food to cook for the movie." I said to them. So then we started walking towards the snack aisle while Lani and Jazzy were playing and while me and Cee were just talking to each other. "Do you even know what type of food you're making for this movie?" he asked me.

"I have no clue but if my daughter and niece want to watch Lilo and Stitch then I have no choice but to figure it out soon." I said to him. "You know you're a good mother." he said to me. "Thanks I mean I try to be for Lani just in case I'm all she ends up having." I said to him.

"Has she brung up Kevin?" he asked me. "I try to keep her busy so she won't bring him up because I don't want to answer the questions she's going to ask me and I just don't want to talk to him." I said to him. "Well I can't tell you what to do when it comes to you and Kevin because that's not my business but whatever you do I'll stick with you by it." he said to me.

"Thank you that means alot especially right now." I said to him as I gave him a kiss. "You're welcome." he said to me. "Mommy you're doing it again." Lani said to me as she had her eyes covered. "What am I doing?" I asked her as I uncovered her eyes.

"Kissing someone that isn't daddy." she said to me. "Lani I thought we talked about that." I said to her. "About what?" she asked me. "That me and Cee are together so I will do things with him that I can't with daddy because me and daddy aren't together." I said to her.

"So you and Mr Cee date?" she asked me. "Yes." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me. "Auntie DD I want these chips." Jazzy said to me. "Okay I'll put it in the cart and Lani you pick out some chips." I said to them as I put the chips in the cart. "DD I got to take this." Cee said to me as he answered his phone and walked off.

"Can we call my mommy?" Jazzy asked me. "Yeah we can after we leave." I said to her. "Mommy I want to talk to daddy." Lani said to me. "He's busy." I said to her. "How long will he be busy?" she asked me. "Until your daddy can figure something out that he did wrong then you can call him but that's going to be a while Lani." I said to her.

And I noticed that she got upset about what I said and she was about to cry. "You hurt her feelings Auntie DD." Jazzy said to me. "I know but Lani I didn't mean what I said and I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I said to her. "You're being mean to me." she said to me.

"How about when we get home before we watch the movie we can call daddy." I said to her. "Promise?" she asked me. "I promise now stop crying you're too pretty to be crying." I said to her as I wiped her tears. "Okay." she said to me.

"Now let's finish shopping so we can have that sleepover." I said to them as we started walking to different aisles and then Cee had came back. "You good?" I asked him. "Yeah I just had to handle some business." he said to me.