7

The Same Day
Ddot's POV

My daughter was shot is the only thing I kept thinking of from the drive from Atlanta. And I'm feeling all these emotions but the main emotion I'm feeling is anger because Jazzy was with DD and I want to know where exactly was he when this happened.

"Hi I'm looking for Jazmine Meeks." I said to the front desk lady when I walked in the hospital. "Yes the family of her are waiting in a private waiting room but who are you to the child." she said to me. "I'm her mother." I said to her.

"Okay just walk straight down and then take a left and the room will be right there." she said to me. "Thank you." I said to her and then I started following the directions she gave me to find the room. But as I was walking I kept trying to calm myself down before I saw DD.

"He's your bestfriend so don't say anything to hurt him." I said to myself before I walked in the room and I saw Kay and DD. "Ddot I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this happen." DD said to me. "Where were you at?" I asked him.

"I was in my room with Cee." he said to me. "Doing what?" I asked him. "Ddot." he said to me. "DD answer the question." I said to him. "We were upstairs kissing but I know I should have been down stairs and I'm sorry I really am." he said to me.

"DD you saying how sorry you are isn't fixing shit because my daughter is in a surgery right now for being shot and where's Lani at oh yeah she's somewhere living her best life while my child is currently fighting for hers." I said to him. "Ddot you can't put all the blame on him." Kay said to me.

"You're right and I'm not because on the way here I was thinking that maybe this also wouldn't have happened if you and Ty didn't do the shit that y'all do." I said to him. "Don't start that shit." he said to me. "No because they shot up DD house because he is your baby momma." I said to him.

"Ddot and I'm sorry on my half for Jazzy getting shot." he said to me. And I was about to say something but Tyler walked in the room. "Ddot." he said to me. "No don't talk to me because this shit is on you as much as it's on Kay and DD." I said to him.

"I wasn't even there and even if I was I wouldn't let this shit happen to our daughter." he said to me. "But this shit wouldn't happen if you and Kay  weren't in the streets and if DD wasn't so worried about getting fucked." I said to him. "Ddot stop putting the blame on us." DD said to me.

"Then who the fuck do I put it on then because I was in Atalanta when I got the phone call about my daughter my fucking four year old being shot and all I could think and all I can think this is what if I lose my daughter what if I lose the one person in the world that I love unconditionally." I said to him.

"We get it Ddot we do but you blaming everyone not helping." Tyler said to me. "Stop telling me what to fucking do but now that I think of it y'all are right I do need to stop blaming y'all but if that doctor come out here and tell me my child died then DD I'm beating your ass, Kay I'm beating your ass and Tyler you might as well get ready for your funeral." I said to them.

"Who the fuck you threatening?" Tyler asked me as he got in my face. "That wasn't a threat that was a promise." I said to him. And before he could say something I heard a voice I can't fucking stand. "Darrian you need to get out my son's face." Tyler's mom Christina said to me.

"Today is not the day so don't start with me." I said to her as I turned and faced her. "You're right today is not the day because I want to know where the fuck were you at when my grand baby got shot." she said to me. "I was in Atlanta." I said to her.

"So instead of being here in Florida being a mother you were in Atlanta most likely being a hoe but no because you wanted to be there instead of here with your daughter she got shot." she said to me. "Who the fuck are you calling a hoe now I'm trying not to get disrespectful with you because you Jazzy's grandma but call me a hoe again and I won't give a fuck who you are." I said to her.