16

Few Days Later
Ddot's POV

"DD you really didn't need to come over here I'm fine." I said to him as we were sitting in the living room. "You're going through a break up and I'm going through the lost of a baby so I feel like we needed to hang out." he said to me.

"And by hanging out you mean let's get drunk to forget everything that has been happening." I said to him. "Of course why else would I bring liquor." he said to me. "You're not the best when it comes to comforting people." I said to him.

"Yes I am but you didn't tell me what all happened at Jeremiah's mama house so go ahead and tell me." he said to me. "It was really mainly his sister and aunt that even made it get to the point it got to because they were already judging me and when they found out about Tyler that just made things worse." I said to him.

"And how did Jeremiah react?" he asked me. "Not good he was cussing at me and even yelled in my face but I felt like I couldn't be mad at him because it is my fault that I didn't tell him about what Tyler does for a living." I said to him.

"The only thing that's confusing me is why do they think what Tyler does would even affect them." he said to me. "They basically felt like I was putting Jeremiah in danger because of how unstable Ty is when it comes to killing people and everything." I said to him.

"Do you feel like you were putting Jeremiah in danger?" he asked me. "Now that I think about it a little bit because Ty did pull a gun out on him and then when Damien was around Jeremiah it definitely didn't go the best." I said to him.

"You're not telling me something and that's how did you feel at the moment." he said to me. "Honestly I felt so judged and I haven't felt like that in years because they were judging me for wearing girls clothes and getting pregnant at 18 and then Tyler got brung up they were even calling me a trap bitch and I guess it bothered me more than I thought it would." I said to him.

"You don't need to let what they said to you get to you because at the end of the day they not doing nothing for you because last I checked you do everything for yourself." he said to me. "You know you can say you were right about Jeremiah." I said to him.

"I don't think I should say it because that's just going to make you feel worse about what happened at his mama house." he said to me. "Can we talk about you now I don't want to talk about Jeremiah so tell me did you tell Kay about the miscarriage?" I asked him.

"Kay never knew I was pregnant and plus I doubt he would believe me since we all know I was fucking him and Cee at the same time." he said to me. "You should at least let him know DD." I said to him.

"It's no point Ddot he's not going to believe me and plus he's still not talking to me since he found out about the abortion thing." he said to me. "Did you tell Jayden that Kay knows?" I asked him. "Jayden called me the other day and cussed me the fuck out because Kay knows." he said to me.

"What did he say?" I asked him. "He told me that I'm nothing but a low life hoe who the same say can fuck anyone but can't  keep my mouth closed about it and then he brung up Lani saying how I'm a bad mother and that Kay should of let me keep getting pimped out by my dad instead of saving me." he said to me.

"He does realize it takes two to make a baby right?" I asked him. "Don't know and don't care I just think after all this I just need to focus on me and Lani and put the relationship stuff to the side." he said to me.

"Honestly I've been feeling that same way because it's too much to handle especially since we both have a kid who doesn't want us with anyone but their dads." I said to him. "I wish Lani would definitely get over that but I can't blame her for wanting that because honestly I want that too but that's not going to happen." he said to me.