8

Few Days Later
Ddot's POV

Few Days Later Ddot's POV

^Ddot's outfit

It's been a few days since Jazzy has got out the hospital and I thought taking care of her would have been easy but it's not. But I'm handling it because my mom is helping me with her but she's also here because Tyler's mom real life came to my house to try and take Jazzy from me.

"Mommy it hurts." Jazzy said to me as she was crying. "I know but Jazzy if you take the pain medicine then you won't be in so much pain." I said to her. "No I don't want to take it." she said to me.

And I was stressing out because the only reason she is in so much pain is because she won't take her pills. "Darrian are you sure there's no way you can get her to take her pill?" my mom asked me. "Mami I've tried everything I've tried putting her pill in applesauce I even tried crushing it up into powder so she can actually swallow it but she just refuses too." I said to her.

"Calm down I'm here to help you but I can't be much help if you're not calm." she said to me. "Sorry it's just I'm tired really and I don't know what to do when she's in so much pain." I said to her. "I know and it's okay to not know what to do because you have to be calm." she said to me.

"Okay I will." I said to her. "Good now what do you want to do now?" she asked me. "Right now I guess we just have to calm Jazzy down until Jeremiah gets here." I said to her. "Who's Jeremiah?" she asked me.

"That's the doctor who did the surgery on Jazzy." I said to her as I was stopping Jazzy from picking at her stitches. "Darrian I'm glad he's coming over but do you think that it's professional for him to be coming over here?" she asked me. "He's just being a good doctor and coming to check on his patient." I said to her.

"Darrian I'm pretty sure doctors don't do house calls." she said to me. "Mami what are you trying to say?" I asked her. "That for him to be a doctor it's a bit unprofessional for him to come to the house especially since he asked you out on a date." she said to me.

"And I'm telling you it's not on anything like that he's really just coming over to help and to check on Jazzy." I said to her. "I don't believe you but if that's what you want to think then fine but there is something me and you need to talk about." she said to me.

"What is it?" I asked her. "When are you going to talk to David?" she asked me. "I don't want to talk to him." I said to her. "Darri that's not fair because David has been your best friend since you both were in highschool so you can't stop talking to him over what happened to Jazzy." she said to me.

"He should have never let this happen to her mami he was suppose to watch her but instead he was more focused on getting fucked." I said to her. "Just because he was kissing his boyfriend doesn't mean they were about to have sex but you need to talk to him." she said to me.

"I'll talk to him when it benefits me but for now I'm not talking to him." I said to her. "Well that's too bad because you and him are meeting up tomorrow to have a talk." she said to me. "Mami why would you do that without talking to me first?" I asked her.