10

Few Days Later
DD's POV

"Lani baby please stop jumping on me." I said to Lani because I was laying down in bed but she was so hyper. "But I want to see grandma now and you're still in the bed." she said to me. "Grandma isn't home right now we have to wait until she is home to go and see her." I said to her as I sat up in my bed.

"But mommy." she said to me. "Lani I promise you that we are going to see grandma today you just have to be patient." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me. And then I looked at the time and saw it was 9:30. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her.

"Pancakes and bacon." she said to me. "Alright let's go downstairs so I can cook for you." I said to her. So then me and her both got out the bed and went downstairs. "You want to watch tv or help me cook?" I asked her.

"I want to help you." she said to me. So then me and her both went to the kitchen. "Can you give mommy that bowl from right there?" I asked her and then she gave me the bowl. "Mommy." she said go me.

"Yes?" I asked her. "Can we call Uncle Justin?" she asked me. "You don't have an Uncle Justin." I said to her. "Yes I do mommy." she said to me as she was laughing but I was being deadass she don't need to claim someone as an uncle that does weird shit.

"Maybe some other time." I said to her. "You say that all the time mommy." she said to me as I was letting her mix the pancake mix. "I don't say that all the time Lani." I said to her. "Then how come I can't talk to daddy?" she asked me.

"Um because daddy can't talk right now he's been busy a lot." I said to her. "You say that all the time too." she said to me. "Lani talk about something else." I said to her. "But mommy." she said to me.

"But nothing so let's talk about something else that doesn't involve your dad or uncle." I said to her. "I don't want to help anymore I want to watch tv." she said to me. "Fine then what do you want to watch?" I asked her.

"Paw Patrol." she said to me. So then I put the tv on Paw Patrol and I was about to go back in the kitchen but my doorbell went off. "Who comes to someone's house this early." I said to myself. So then I went to open the door and it was Kay's mom.

"DD we need to talk." Melissa said to me as she walked in the house. "Do you always walk in people's houses when they haven't said come in?" I asked her. "DD I'm not in no joking mood." she said to me. "Then why are you here?" I asked her.

"GRANDMA!!" Lani yelled as she ran towards Melissa. "Hi baby." Melissa said to her as she picked Lani up. "What are you doing here?" Lani asked her. "I have to have a talk with your mom so how about you go back to doing what you were doing." she said to Lani as she put her down and Lani went back to watching tv.

"Come to the kitchen I'm cooking right now." I said to Melissa and then we went in the kitchen. "Is this about Kay?" I asked her as I was putting bacon on a pan. "You need to let him see Lani." she said to me as I put the bacon in the oven.

"Kay should have never let his girlfriend but her hands on my daughter." I said to her. "DD you know Morgan didn't do that so why are you lying?" she asked me. "The fuck I need to lie for Melissa." I said to her.

"I'm going to let you pass for now with talking to me like that but do it again and see what happens because you know who to fucking play with DD and it's not me." she said to me. "You know Kay your son because you both delusional to think that you put any fear in my heart." I said to her.

"You need to tell the truth instead of lying on Morgan because you're jealous she with Kay." she said to me. "I'll never be jealous of a bitch that knew her boyfriend was still fucking his babymama but ain't do shit but let it happen." I said to her as I was flipping the pancakes.