19

Sorry for the long wait, and y'all might hate me for this chapter

Few Days Later
Ddot's POV

"What do you mean you found them?" I asked Tyler as we were sitting in the living room in my house. "Exactly what I just said we found where Jeremiah and Cameron are at so we going to them tonight." he said to me.

"Ty I don't think that's a good idea." I said to him. "You and DD were shot at in a car by Jeremiah and then y'all got into a car accident you should be happy you both didn't get hurt in that shit and that we didn't find Jeremiah that same day and kill his ass." he said to me.

"I know but I'm just saying what if something goes wrong I don't only need my child back but I need you to come back too." I said to him. "How many times have niggas tried to take me out and failed I'm going to come back so stop thinking negative." he said to me.

"Jeremiah had Jazzy and Lani in the backseat of the car while he was shooting at us that already tells you that he's unstable so I'm sorry that I'm worried about something happening to you." I said to him. "I get what you're saying and I'm telling you nothing is going to happen to me only to Jeremiah and Cameron." he said to me.

"Fine I believe you but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop worrying about your dumbass." I said to him. "And I don't expect you too." he said to me as he was just staring into my eyes.

"I don't think your girlfriend would like the way you're looking at me." I said to him. "I don't remember saying I still had a girlfriend." he said to me. "You saying that you and Kayla broke up?" I asked him.

"Yeah but I'm not stressing over her." he said to me. "Why did y'all break up?" I asked him. "The bitch went to the cops trying to get me in jail over some dumb shit." he said to me. "You telling me you got with a bitch that be quick to snitch." I said to him.

"I feel like you think that shit funny and it's not." he said to me. "I mean I could of told you the bitch was a snitch from the beginning because when we were together I didn't need to know your every moment or the exact times or location of wherever you were going." I said to him.

"That's because you stopped caring about the other shit I had to do if it didn't involve you or Jazzy." he said to me. "Yeah because why would I let shit that doesn't involve me stress me out it was dumb to do." I said to him.

"But you be caring now." he said to me. "That's because you're dumb as fuck and sometimes I have to bail you out of jail." I said to him. "Nah that's not the reason." he said to me. "Then tell me the reason." I said to him.

"You still love me." he said to me. "That's definitely not it." I said to him. "Then why a few days after you had the abortion you wanted me to get you pregnant again?" he asked me. "I was high and not in my right mind." I said to him.

"Did you ever take that plan b?" he asked me and I didn't say anything. "You still love me because you decided to keep this baby." he said to me. "You don't know what you're talking about I'm not pregnant." I said to him

"Then go upstairs and take a pregnancy test." he said to me. "I'm good." I said to him. "You want to know just as much as I do if you're pregnant so just go and take a test." he said to me. "Fine I'll take it just to prove to you I'm not pregnant." I said to him and then I went upstairs to my room.

But before I took the test I FaceTimed DD to get him to take one with me because his ass been real moody and I know for a fact he pregnant. "Why are you calling my phone?" DD asked me as he answered the phone.

"I'm not Kay so talk to me with some respect." I said to him. "Bitch what do you want?" he asked me. "Take a pregnancy test with me." I said to him. "Why would I do that?" he asked me.