17

Few Days Later
DD's POV
A the Trap House

"BRO IT'S BEEN FUCKING DAYS AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE LANI!!" I yelled at Kay. "Bitch who the fuck you yelling at?" he asked me. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" I asked him.

"Man DD get the fuck out my face I told you we going to get Lani back but that shit ain't going to happen if you keep talking to me like you crazy." he said to me. "This all your fucking fault." I said to him.

"How is this my fault DD go ahead tell me." he said to me. "If you weren't in the damn streets then my house would have never got shot up and Jazzy would have never got shot which led to all this shit happening." I said to him.

"You act like I'm the one who fell in love with her damn doctor so maybe you should go and talk to your dumbass bestfriend." he said to me. "Get the fuck out my face punk ass bitch." I said to him as I walked out to look for Ddot.

"Mami you can't be serious right now they found a faint pulse in Damien when he got in the ambulance and you for real won't let me come and see my own little brother." I heard him say to his mom as he was on the phone. "You know what it's fine just forget it." he said to her and then he hung up.

"You good Ddot?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm fine." he said to me. "No you're not." I said to him. "Mami didn't tell me that the day Damien died that they found a very weak pulse but saved him when he got to the hospital and now she won't let me near him because to her I'm the reason he's in this mess." he said to me.

"You know that Damien getting shot wasn't your fault right?" I asked him. "Maybe it was but I don't want to talk about him anymore I need to focus on getting Jazzy back." he said to me and before I could say anything Ty and Kay came where we were.

"Ddot where does Jeremiah live?" Tyler asked him. "What you need his address for?" Ddot asked him. "To do what I do best." he said to him. "Are you stupid if you go to his house and kill him we ain't never going to see Lani or Jazzy again." I said to him.

"That nigga the reason they got taken so what y'all want us to let him live for some shit like that." Kay said to me. "Until we get Lani and Jazzy back then yes." I said to him. "Wait DD they not killing him at all." Ddot said to me.

"Ddot he got Lani and Jazzy taken from us so why should he live." I said to him. "Maybe because at the end of the day he has a family and technically was only looking out for Jazzy and Lani." he said to me. "Are you stupid?" I asked him.

"Yeah Ddot because what you saying ain't adding up." Tyler said to him. "Y'all not killing him at all because he don't deserve that shit." he said to him. "You must still have feelings for that nigga." Kay said to him.

"I don't still have feelings for him I'm just not trying to see him dead all because he called child protective services." he said to us. "Ddot be honest do you even see what he did as wrong?" I asked him.

"Like I said he was just looking out for them." he said to me. "So you think we actually deserved to have Lani and Jazzy taken from us." I said to him. "DD." he said to me.

"No don't DD me because you weird as fuck for thinking we deserve this shit and for what to get some dick again from the guy who not only disrespected you but literally all of us all because of what Kay and Ty do." I said to him. "I'm not about to argue with you." he said to me.

"5798 Treeberry Lane." I said to Ty and Kay. "DD what the fuck is wrong with you." Ddot said to me. "I'm not no weird bitch like you whose going to let they fucking feelings get in the way of getting Jeremiah what the fuck he deserves." I said to him.

"Says the weird bitch that fucked your babydaddy brother and lied and said you were drunk when you know for a fact your ass was sober as fuck and let it happen more than once." he said to me. "So your ass lied to me again about you sleeping with my brother." Kay said to me.