9

The Next Day
DD's POV

^DD's Outfit Right now I'm currently at this restaurant waiting on Ddot because our moms said that we need to talk to each other since we haven't talked since the day Jazzy got put in the hospital

^DD's Outfit
Right now I'm currently at this restaurant waiting on Ddot because our moms said that we need to talk to each other since we haven't talked since the day Jazzy got put in the hospital. And honestly I hope this goes good but me and Ddot have the same type of attitude so this could also go left.

As I was waiting on him Kay was FaceTiming me. "What you want?" I asked him as I answered the phone. "You must be around that nigga Cee to think you can talk to me like that." he said to me. "You always bringing him up and no I'm not around him I'm waiting for Ddot." I said to him.

"For what?" he asked me. "I told you why I was meeting him that's why you got Lani so I'm not telling you again." I said to him. "You got to be talking like this because we on the phone because if we were in front of each other you would know how to talk to me." he said to me.

"Why do you just think you put so much fear in my heart?" I asked him. "It's not about me putting fear in your heart it's about you knowing how to talk to me." he said to me and I rolled my eyes. "Anyways give my baby the phone." I said to him.

And then he gave Lani the phone. "Hey baby." I said to her. "Hey mommy." she said to me as she was rubbing her eyes. "I know you not sleepy you were wide awake when your daddy came and got you." I said to her. "I've only been in the car." she said to me.

"What you mean have you not been to your daddy house yet?" I asked her. "No." she said to me. "Then what have y'all been doing?" I asked her. "Daddy said we have to wait on someone." she said to me.

"Lani give your daddy the phone." I said to her and then she gave the phone to Kay. "Y'all done talking already?" Kay asked me. "Do you have my daughter with you while you out there selling stuff?" I asked him. "She fine ain't nothing going to happen." he said to me.

"You don't know that Kay meaning at any moment any nigga you pissed off can come and get you while my daughter in the car with you." I said to him. "Stop saying my daughter when she's our daughter and like I said ain't nothing going to happen." he said to me.

"You just fucking stupid." I said to him. "I know what I'm doing but when you gonna stop playing and talk to me when it don't involve Lani?" he asked me. "You fucked my brother I'm not getting over that shit." I said to him.

"You fucking Cee though." he said to me. "He's not your blood though but I feel like you not going to get where I'm coming from until I real life go and fuck your real blood so tell me do I need to do that." I said to him.

"Do that shit if you want and I'm going to forget you my baby mama and kill your ass." he said to me. "You not about to do shit." I said to him. "Keep fucking trying me." he said to me. "Daddy I'm sleepy can we leave?" I heard Lani ask him in the background.

"In a bit we just give me five more minutes and then we can leave." he said to her and then I heard her crying. "Kay she's tired so take her home because you know she going to keep crying." I said to him. "Alright but DD." he said to me.