Three

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

"Do you always sit at the docks?" George asks me while we sit at the docks, watching the ferry boats go by.

"Not all the time, but sometimes I feel like this is the only thing that helps me calm down. I am sorry this is not the date that you were expecting. I am not very good at dating. I like you but I do not know if it is in that way."

"That's okay Clarissa. I don't want you to feel like you're being pressured to date me. Is it just men you aren't comfortable with dating or is it everyone?" George asked me before handing me my hot chocolate.

"I think that you are better as my best friend. And I feel comfortable with you as just that. There are not many men that I feel comfortable at all around. I can be around you and feel safe that you will not hurt me."

"Are you demiromantic and asexual?" George asked me.

"I think so. Though some asexual people do have sex and maybe I will get there someday. But not right now and I do not see you that way George. I am sorry." Tears appear in my eyes and I take off my glasses to wipe my tears away.

"It's okay Clarissa. I care about you and our friendship a lot more than being in a romantic relationship with you." George tells me before the two of us headed to his car and drive to the hospital.

"Mommy and I are looking for roommates to stay with us. I am allowed to pick one roommate and I pick you. That is if you want to stay with us."

"Of course Clarissa." George says with a smile his face when we arrived at the hospital. The two of us entered the hospital and we headed towards the locker room. When we arrived in the locker room, I walked over to my locker and took off my jacket before placing it in my locker. Mommy walked over to me and gives me a smile that I gladly returned before putting both my lab coat and stethoscope on.

"So is George staying with us? Also how did your date go?" Mommy asks me before handing me one of the flyers.

"Yes he is staying with us and it went well but we are better off as friends. George is okay with just being best friends." Looking at the flyer, I see that it only says that there's two spare bedrooms but I know for a fact that there's plenty of rooms. Mommy doesn't want to list all of the rooms for rent in case it doesn't work out with George and another person.

"That's great Clarissa." Mommy says before taking the flyer from me and puts it in her locker. The two of us walked out of the locker room and walked towards where we needed to meet Dr. Bailey. Grabbing my coffee tray, I hold it up to Mommy and she grabs her cup when George and Izzie both walk up to us.

"Oh I see you bringing bribes now, huh retard?" Izzie remarks to me before I handed Cristina her coffee. Walking over to the nurses' station, I see Dr. Bailey looking over some charts when the others walked over to us.

"George you're running the code team. Clarissa, take the trauma pager. Cristina and Meredith, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. Izzie you're on sutures." Dr. Bailey tells us before handing me the trauma pager.