Ten

*this is Dr

*this is Dr. Dylan Jeffries(George's love interest until season six and then Levi's love interest)*

Clarissa's POV

Mommy and Addison are at the long term care home settling Ellis' estate. The music's too loud and everyone is drinking except for my boss, Dr. Bailey. Covering my ears, I started to walk towards the door when a man grabbed me and started to touch my private parts. He had me pinned against the walls and was grinding against me.

"Please stop!" I begged him, but the music makes it hard for him to hear. The music also makes it hard for anyone to hear my pleas. Tears began to fall down my face, staining my cheeks as the man continued to abuse me.

"Help! Somebody please help me!" Alex walked over to us and pulled the guy off me.

"Didn't know that this bitch was that easy!" The man shouts, causing Alex to punch him while I attempted to fix myself.

"That's not how you treat a lady, especially ladies like my little sister!" Alex shouts while continuing to punch him.

"I paid money for this bitch and I intend to get her!" The man shouted, his face all bloody from Alex assaulting him.

"Who did you pay?!"

"Izzie Stevens. She said you were easy and that I should take you by surprise since that's how you like it." The man says, causing me to run upstairs to my room and into the adjacent bathroom. Getting on my knees, I threw up the entirety of my stomach contents and began to cry.

"They won't get away with this sunshine." Alex tells me as he hands me a bottle of water and begins to wipe my face with a wet rag.

"Alex, can you stay here with me until Mommy and Addison are home?"

"I'll stay the entire night if you want me too. Annabelle knows that I'm here with you and even packed me a bag just in case." Alex explained to me with a soft smile on his face.

"Alex, I have to tell you something. Ellis has early onset Alzheimer's and is in a long term care home. You cannot tell anyone else, but Mommy is going to tell Cristina and George soon. I am allowed to tell you and Amelia. Everyone will only know if Ellis is admitted to the hospital because that is what she wanted."

"I won't tell anyone Clarissa. My mother has schizophrenia and my father was an abusive alcoholic who beat us. I was in the foster system so many times because of my parents. My younger siblings weren't there as much, but being a doctor helps my mom and siblings get the medication they need. I'm telling you because I trust you Clarissa and I know you won't tell anyone else unless it's absolutely necessary." Alex tells me before helping me off the floor and leads me back to my room. My pyjamas were laid out on the bed and a cup of hot chocolate sat on my nightstand.

"You did this?"

"I know hot chocolate relaxes you and you need that right now. I'll wait outside while you get changed." Alex says before leaving and I couldn't help the smile that forms on my face. Alex will be a great husband and father one day....

********************************

Addison's POV

Clarissa was fast asleep in her room while the rest of us are waiting in the living room for Izzie to arrive. Alex was pacing back and forth with clenched fists and a look of pure rage on his face. Meredith told George and Cristina about Ellis' condition when we first returned home and they were extremely understanding. George was trying to clean the mess on the floor, but there's too much of it for him to do alone.

"George, my cleaning lady Camille will do it when she comes over this afternoon." George nods and sits down on the couch beside his boyfriend, Dr. Dylan Jeffries. Izzie enters the house and her eyes widen in shock.

"Holy mother of destruction." Izzie says, causing Alex to turn around and face her, the look of rage still plastered on his face.

"You missed Doctor-palooza." George states before Alex walks over to Izzie and pushes her against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Izzie asks Alex, who just keeps her pinned to the wall.

"You got one of the doctors at your party to sexually assault Clarissa! He pinned her to the wall and she was screaming for help when I got there. What the fuck's wrong with you Isobel?!" Alex shouts in her face with tears of rage falling down his face.

"She wanted it! Derek told me that she's basically doing him to get surgeries!" Izzie shouts, causing Meredith to walk over and punch Izzie in the face.

"Clarissa didn't want to be sexually assaulted by Derek or anyone else! Get your stuff together and leave my house right now!" Meredith shouts at Izzie when Clarissa walks down the stairs and walks over to me.

"Are you okay, butterfly?" Clarissa sits on my lap and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Everything hurts Mama. I cannot sleep because every time I do, I feel his hands all over me." Clarissa says with tears in her eyes. I was elated that Clarissa called me Mama, but I'm more upset that it took this incident for her to call me that. Luckily the security cameras that I had installed this week helped the cops identify this monster. With Alex's help and the footage from the cameras, the man was arrested and he'll never get out of prison. Apparently he also assaulted other nurses and doctors but they were too scared to speak up until he was arrested. Izzie was still standing there with a dumbfounded expression on her face and I also noticed that Meredith wasn't there anymore. I was about to ask Alex where she was when Meredith returned with a box that contained Izzie's things.

"Here's everything that I could find right now. If I come across anything I'll have Cristina or Addison give it to you. Now get the fuck out of my house and don't think I won't tell Bailey or the Chief what you did!!" Meredith shouts before Izzie grabs her things and leaves the house.