Thirty-Four

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

Cristina's trying on various dresses for her date with Dr. Burke tonight, wearing the red one over her scrubs. She's holding out a light purple dress and a white flowery dress in front of me to look at.

"They are both really nice Cristina. You will look great in any dress."

"I know that I'll look great in any dress. I bought them. But which one do you think is right?" Cristina asks me when Mommy and Amelia both entered the locker room.

"Wow you look hot." Amelia whistles out before hugging my waist and I snuggled into her embrace.

"Yeah. Burke and I are going to talk about how hot I am over dinner. This date is such a mistake." Cristina says before starting to take off the red dress.

"But it's easy to get nervous on dates. It's especially hard if you're out of practice like I was was before I met Clarissa. You just have to be yourself and I'm sure that Burke's just as nervous as you are. Even more so because he's the one planning the date." Amelia says before kissing my head.

"She's right. I was nervous when Addie and I first started dating. You'll get into your groove soon enough." Mommy tells Cristina before Amelia and I decided to walk out of the locker room.

"What do you want to do tonight angel?" Amelia asks me while holding onto my hand, letting her thumb brush along my knuckles.

"I want to do what you want to do. I feel like I have done everything that I wanted in our relationship and that is not fair."

"You aren't forcing me to do anything that I don't want to do. Besides angel I am happy doing whatever you want to do, even if it's just snuggling and watching Disney movies." Amelia tells me with a smile on her face.

"Bad decision giving this retard a choice." Luca's voice rang, causing me to turn around and face him. His grey eyes were dull and lifeless while his body seemed even more muscular than before.

"Luca." Amelia glares at Luca while holding onto my hand. Olivia looks over at us and she sees the fear in my eyes before dialling a number on the phone at the nurses' station.

"Remember what I said when I was arrested retard?" Luca asks me with that smirk of his on his face. I'll find you when I get out of here and make sure you regret ratting on me...

"You don't have to answer angel." Amelia whispers into my ear when Luca tries to grab me, but is stopped by Alex and a security guard. Taking my opportunity, I bolt out of there and headed to Savannah's hospital room. Entering the room, I slide down to the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest before wrapping my arms around them.

"Little dove, what happened?" Savannah asks me before crouching down to my level.

"Luca is here. Going to hurt me again. Going to hurt me again."