Six

*this is Annabelle Thomas(Clarissa's patient and Alex's love interest)*

Addison Forbes Montgomery's POV

"Do you think my daddy will be okay?" A little girl asks Clarissa, who was suturing the cuts on her face.

"The doctors are doing everything they can. I called your grandmother and she is going to be here soon Quinn." Clarissa tells Quinn before going into her pocket and hands her a couple of lollipops.

"Thank you Dr. Clarissa." Quinn says with a smile on her face.

"You are quite welcome Quinn." Clarissa says with a smile of her own. Clarissa was proving to be an excellent doctor. She may not get many surgeries but she's helped a lot more people by just talking to them.

"Seems like you're doing quite well." Clarissa looks at me and smiles when she sees me.

"Hi Addie. I thought you would be at home." Clarissa tells me.

"Well I got hurt by one of those bikers. My right arm has a large cut and I was wondering if you could take a look." Clarissa nods before Quinn moves off the bed so I can sit down on it.

"Addison, this is my patient Quinn Gilbert. Quinn, this is my mommy's girlfriend Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery. She helps mommies have babies." Clarissa tells us while looking at the large gash on my right arm.

"Granny!" Quinn says when an older woman with greyish brown hair and green eyes walks over to us.

"My little angel. How are you and your father doing?" The woman asked Quinn.

"Quinn is okay but Walter is still in surgery. If you want to wait in the waiting room, it is right down the hall and on your right. I am Dr. Clarissa Grey and I did not treat your son, but my colleagues are working on making sure that he is okay. I will tell them that you are here and that they can tell you when his surgery is done." Clarissa tells the woman.

"Of course dear. Thank you for helping Quinn and for calling me." The woman says.

"It is not a problem Mrs. Gilbert." Clarissa says before the two of them leave us and Clarissa gets to work on suturing my arm.

"Mommy told me what Derek did to you." Clarissa's body stiffened instantly at the mention of Derek and it made my blood boil. Clarissa's like a daughter to me and it kills me that my ex-husband hurt her. Clarissa relaxes her body and resumes suturing my arm, but I could see the pain in her eyes at the mention of Derek.

"I'm sorry for mentioning it. I just wanted to let you know that I believe you. So does my best friend Dr. Mark Sloan and Derek's little sister Dr. Amelia Shepherd. She's also my surrogate sister and because they believe you, they're disowned by the rest of the Shepherds. Well not all of them because Derek and Amelia's father, Christopher Shepherd was murdered when they were little."

"Would he have believed me?" Clarissa asked me once she finished suturing my arm.

"From what Amelia and Mark have both told me, he would have believed you. He was extremely protective of his children, especially his daughters."

"Okay." Clarissa says before walking away.

                                           *************************

Clarissa's POV

George and I were sitting at a nurses' station, looking at file for patients who are a match for George's patient. Apparently George is babysitting Dr. Webber's friend who was a patient here for a new liver. Alex walks over to us and gives me a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of food.

"You were suturing those patients today so the rest of us can do surgeries. So I brought you some food and a drink." Alex explains to me before looking over at George.

"What're you doing?" Alex asks George.

"Hiding. There's this VIP patient, he likes me, likes me." George says before I eat my burger and gave Alex a smile.

"Go for it, man, get yours. I'm down with the rainbow." Alex says, causing George to look at him with wide eyes.

"Oh. Are you not gay?" Alex asks George.

"I'm bisexual and he's my patient, it's not ethical." George tells Alex and I suddenly remembered my medical school classmate, Dylan Jeffries. Dylan was gay and working at Seattle Presbyterian Hospital. We were the youngest in our graduating class with him being twenty and me being eighteen when we graduated. Grabbing a pen, I wrote Dylan's number on a pad of paper and handed it to George.

"My classmate in medical school is gay and I am a hundred percent sure that he would love to go out with you. His name is Dylan Jeffries and he works at Seattle Presbyterian Hospital. I will text him and let him know to expect your call." George smiles and I texted Dylan when Izzie and Cristina walked over to us. George holds out a disk and hands it Cristina. A nurse comes over to Izzie and Cristina walks back up to her.

"Hey, we found this on our John Doe, It's a hotel key card? I've called the police and they're going to send someone over and maybe they can figure out what hotel he's staying at, get his ID from there. Could you..." Izzie asks the nurse.

"I'll make sure the police get it." The nurse tells Izzie.

"Okay. It's just, it's really important. We only have a few hours before we have to declare him and I'd really like to find his family." Izzie tells the nurse.

"You want their permission for organ donation?" The nurse asks and George looks up, clearly interested.

"Do you have a potential donor? What's his blood type?" George asks Cristina.

"O-neg." Cristina says before she and Izzie both walk away from us and George pulls out his patient's folder.

                                   ***************************

Meredith's POV

Clarissa and I entered the house to see that Addison has unpacked the boxes and put them where they belonged. Addison was in the kitchen while Izzie and George were in the living room with Izzie rifling through the box of mom's medical tapes.

"Ooh, this one is skin grafting!" Izzie says, causing George to look at her.

"Skin grafting? No way! I've never seen that done before. But we should ask Meredith and Clarissa first." George says when Clarissa runs to Izzie and grabs the tape out of her hands.

"Give that back, retarded freak!" Izzie shouts, causing Addison to run into the living room wearing an apron.

"Not yours to touch! You did not ask Mommy or me if you could watch these tapes!" Clarissa shouts. Izzie pushes Clarissa, causing my daughter to fall onto the ground and hit her head. George, Addison and I run to where Clarissa was to make sure that she's okay.

"Are you okay?" George asks Clarissa, who sits up and nods.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Two." Clarissa answers before standing back up and I walked over to Izzie grabbing the box out of her hands.

"We're not watching my mother's surgery tapes!" Clarissa hands me the tape and I put it in the box.

"What the fuck? This is my house too!" Izzie shouts.

"No it isn't Izzie. We're just renting a room in their house. It's Clarissa's and Meredith's house." George tells Izzie, who groans and storms off.

"What is for dinner?" Clarissa asks.

"Chinese food. I ordered it." Addison says before looking at me with a smile on her face.

"Why don't we eat in the living room and watch a movie?" Clarissa smiles and I couldn't help but smile back.