Seven

*Dr

*Dr. Virginia Crowe(a doctor at Seattle Grace/Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital and a friend of Clarissa's. Also Teddy's love interest and the mother of Leo and Alison)*

Clarissa's POV

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up. You make them feel good about you. Why is this important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is this important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds. And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done at 5:30 am." Dr. Bailey tells us before leaving and Alex gives me a smile.

"How was your date with Annabelle?"

"It was awesome. We just talked until the restaurant was closed and then we went to my place to talk some more. Did you know that she owns Belle's Bakery right here in Seattle? Oh she told me to give you this." Alex says before giving me a box of white chocolate chip cookies and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you Alex. Do you want one?" Alex nods and grabs a cookie out of the box.

"You shouldn't eat anything that the retard gives you. You could be a retard too." Izzie tells Alex, who glares at her.

"Clarissa's not a retard! Autism isn't something you can catch like a cold! You're a narcissistic ableist bitch Bethany Whisper." Alex tells Izzie, causing me to look at him in confusion before putting the box of cookies in my locker and closed it.

"Thank you for standing up for me."

"She's just an ass. You're smarter than all of us here and you don't use it to hurt others. You give everyone a fair chance at doing surgeries and you're always nice to everyone." Alex says with a smile on his face before we headed to a nurses' station to grab our patient files.

"Good morning Olivia and Tyler." I greeted nurses, Olivia Jankovic and Tyler Christian with a smile on my face.

"Good morning Clarissa. You seem to be in a cheerful mood this morning." Tyler notes with a smile on his face.

"Alex has a girlfriend and she gave me my favourite cookies. I have plenty of it so I will bring some for you."

"Here is your pre-round file. Got you an easy one. She used to be a nurse here. Nurse Elizabeth Fallon." Olivia tells me before handing me my patient file.

"You did not have to do that Olivia."

"I know, but it's the least I could do for you after you helped us with the patient charts the other day." Olivia replies with a smile.

"I will see you both later." Walking to the room, I entered inside and opened the lights.

"You always come in like that, bang the light on?" My patient Elizabeth Fallon asks me.