𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"NO because I miss my friendddd, she's been ghost all week," Kafeya complained to her older brother as drove her home

"She probably busy Ya, just chill," Ezrah replied causing her suck her teeth.

"Ezrah! You supposed to tell me what I should do, and it was supposed to be helpful,"

"It was? Nigga just chill, give it a couple more days and if shit don't seem right, pull up on her. You got her location right?" Ezrah asked, Kafeya nodded.

"Ight then, Chill out," He fininshed as he pulled up to her house.

"Call me if you gotta pull up her, Ion need nothing happening to you if shit get weird over there," He added as she got out of the car.

"Okay, I will. Love you!" She said.

"Love you too," He replied as she shut his car door.

He sighed as he waited for her to enter her home before pulling off, now making his way to his recording studio.

She's a real deal diva, more than ah' instagram model
Bad bitches love reposado drinkin out da- fuck

"Nigga the shit ain't that fuckin' hard, I'm cue you in 3, 2, 1" Ezrah cursed, cueing the beat to play once again causing Rod to laugh.

Ezrah worked as a producer under his own label, so he made beats when he wanted to but that wasn't his main source of income.

His label was huge, and popular, and it was open to all types of artists ranging from rappers to rock bands.

She's a real deal diva, more than ah' instagram model
Bad bitches love reposado drinkin out tha' bottle

I don't usually try to shoot no shots, but I can pass on her
Told 'em stop the car and let me out, I seen that ass on ha'

"Ight, we good for today. That shit hard," Ezrah complimented as the music stopped, Rod hung up the headphones and stepped out of the studio.

"'preciate it bruh, I gotta head out tho. My girl been looking fa' me for a minute na'" He said causing Ezrah to shake his head.

"'Ight, I'a see you," Ezrah replied as Rod dapped him up before leaving.

He then pulled out his phone before sending a quick text to the woman he was currently messing around with, Carmen.

That was the thing, they were only fucking. Carmen wanted more, but she knew what it was with Ezrah so she took whatever she could get.

704-***-****

mymanmymanmymannnn😻😻😻
slide to my spot, ima be there in 10

704-***-****
okay daddy 🥰

"Anne, maybe we shouldn't-

"No! We give this girl everything and she still decides to sneak out and do hoodlum shit! We didn't raise her like that!" Anne cursed angrily to her husband as she held the whip in her hand, staring at a crying Daila in disgust.

"I didn't do anything!" Daila reasoned, she was right, she didn't do anything extra she just went to support her friend.

Daila was only sent another harsh whip to her exposed thigh, leaving another welt on her brown skin.

There was so many marks on her thighs and back, some of them bleeding from them happening in the same spot.

Daila could do nothing but cry.

"I told you not to leave this house Daila! What do you not understand!"

"Anne, she gets it. Leave her alone," Daniel said, he didn't necessarily agree with what Anne was doing, but he guessed that Daila had to be punished some way.

Daila hadn't eaten in 4 days now, and she had been getting beat that entire time, she was so sick of it.

Anne eventually calmed down, leaving Daniel and Daila alone.

"I'm sorry Dai," Daniel mumbled as he finally untied the girl, causing her to fall to the floor.

Daila didn't reply, just allowing him to pick her up and walk her upstairs since she couldn't do it herself.

He took her to the kitchen and sat her down at the table, taking the plate of food that the chef prepared and taking it to her, along with a fork.

Daila grabbed the fork and poked the plain chicken, it was nothing worth being excited for, she was just glad she finally got to eat.

"If you don't like it, why do you let her do it?" Daila asked as she began to eat her food.

"She does it because she loves you Dai, you'll understand it one day,"

short chapter, ik

thoughts so far? 💭