𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"So, How many other girls have you touched like that Tremani?" Daila asked as she patted her face dry, Ezrah standing behind her

Ezrah just laughed, she was getting possessive already. It was cute.

"Stop laughing! I'm serious," She told him, laughing a bit herself just because his laugh was contagious.

"Only one mama,"

"So you've only..you know..had sex with one person?"

"Nah, my body count is thirty-

"-Jesus!" She cut off causing him to bust out laughing.

"Chill, I'm fucking wit' you. I only fucked 3 people ma,"

"You get on my nerves, move," She told him, pushing him from behind her as she reached for her moisturizer.

"I wanna' take you out tonight," he said as he watched her moisturizer her face, then turning around and pulling his head down a bit so that she could do his.

"Take me out where?" She asked as she put his locs in a ponytail to keep them out of his face.

"On a date baby," He replied as she placed dots of the cream on his before beginning to rub it in.

"Aw, really Ezrah?" She asked him with a smile, her heart swelling a bit.

"Yeah mama, I'a drop you off later so you can get ready and shit,"

"How should I dress?"

"Shit, Ion know. We ain't gon' be outside or nothing,"

"Sooo, how'd it go?" Blossom asked Daila curiously when Daila walked inside Kafeya's bedroom

"Amazing! He's taking me on a date tonightttt," Daila smiled excitedly.

"Period friend! Where y'all going?" Kafeya asked curiously.

"He didn't tell me, he just said that we weren't going to be outside or anything like that, and to be ready by eight,"

"Okayyy, but it looks like you had a time miss ma'am," Blossom joked after noticing the marks that trailed Daila's neck and collar bone.

"Oh, A time was had. Definitely," Daila said, feeling her cheeks heat up and her panties dampen at just the thought of her previous night with Ezrah.