𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CONTINUED

CONTINUED

"I'm ready," 

"You for real?" He asked, not wanting to do anything that made her uncomfortable.

"Yes Tremani, fuck me," She said bluntly yet looking up at him with the most innocent smile.

That sentence alone almost made Ezrah nut then and there, the girl was so intoxicating and she didn't even know it.

He moved them so that Daila was laying on her back on the edge of the bed and he was standing in front of her.

He pushed her legs apart, revealing her creamy mess. He audibly groaned at the sight.

"This pussy so fuckin' pretty mama," He mumbled as he glided his thumb through her folds.

"Thank you daddy," She smiled causing his lips to part in shock.

He wasn't sure how she did it but it was like everytime they got sexual, the sweet innocent Daila disappeared. It was like the girl had an alter ego.

She sat up and pulled down his boxers, causing his long leaky penis to spring out, she smiled at the sight.

"Why are you being scary? Give it to me baby," She spoke softly as ran her acrylic nails along his length, looking up into her eyes as she did so.

Ezrah was speechless, his lips parted though he couldn't say anything. He wasn't sure why, but Daila speaking to him the way she was turned him all the way on. It wasn't long before his arousal was leaking from his tip again.

She removed the large shirt that covered her upper half, revealing her plump breasts to him, then beginning to stroke his length slowly.

As she did so, she stuck her pink tongue out, allowing her saliva to drip down onto his pulsating dick. 

"Oh shit..." He groaned as he watched the girl jerk him off, her eyes never leaving his.

"You look so handsome baby," She complimented with a smile as she stroked his penis faster.

"Oh fuck mama, fuck," He groaned louder causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"You're not gonna' say thank you? Hm?" She asked, repeated the same thing he said to her.

She pushed him back, then get down on her knees in front of him, she wasted no time connecting her mouth to his penis.

She came up, spitting sloppily on his length before stroking him quickly.

"Say thank you Tremani, say it," She encouraged as she jerked him off, then swirling and suck on his tip as she did so.

"Thank you ma- fuck, I'm finna' nut," He practically moaned out.

She smiled before sinking his dick back down her throat, fitting as much as she can before bobbing her head quickly.

"Fuckkkk," His deep voice moaned as he shot his large load down her warm throat.