𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Hi ma! I missed you sooo much," Daila exclaimed when she walked inside Ezrah's mother's home.

"Hi Daila, I missed you too girl. How are you? And the baby?" Taraji asked as she turned her burner on low before facing the pregnant woman.

"We're good, I think he's missing his dad though, he's been kicking all day long,"

"You haven't seen him today?"

"Not really, he said it was an emergency at the label so he left out early this morning, haven't seen him since," Daila replied as she sat down in a barstool, now that she was 7-months pregnant with her and Ezrah's first child, she couldn't stand as long as she used to.

"Oh wow, oh! I forgot to tell you, happy anniversary! That's today right?" Tariji said causing Daila to smile.

"Thank you, and yes it is today. Four years together is sooo crazy to me,"

"You guys doing anything today?"

"Honestly, I don't even think he remembers. It's just been so much going on lately with the baby, with the label, and my salon, we probably won't do anything," Daila said, a little sad.

The couple usually took turns planning their anniversary celebration, so one year Daila would on plan and the next Ezrah would.

Although Ezrah still ended up outdoing Daila on her years. 

This year was Ezrah's year but Daila was probably guessing that there would be no celebration, which made her a little sad but it was okay.

"Well don't doubt it yet, it's only...five, you never know," Taraji said but Daila just shrugged, frowning when she felt her son kick her again.

"This damn boy,"

"Ezrah, where are we?" Daila asked her boyfriend who was guiding her somewhere as she had a blindfold over her eyes.

"Chill mama, just hold on," Ezrah said as he walked her into a venue.

"Don't let me fall Tremani, and hurry please because my ankles hurt so bad," Daila said causing him to shake his head.

"I'm not gon' let you fall, can't have you crushing my lil nigga in there,"

"boy stop calling my baby that!" She fussed causing him to laugh.

"Ight, stay right here," He instructed after letting her hand go.

"Take the blindfold off mama,"

She huffed before taking the blindfold off, her eyes widened at what she saw.

They were in some type of venue, the lighting was dim.

All of their friends and family were there, watching the beautiful moment take place. Even her father was there, whom she now had a better relationship with.

She and Ezrah were standing on a platform that was elevated a bit, the floor was covered with roses and candles and in front of her was Ezrah, who was down on one knee.