𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

baby this not even a little nasty, THIS A LOT OF NASTY

CONTINUED

"I do,"

"H-Huh?" She asked, trying to figure out if she heard correctly.

"You heard me mama, Lemme' eat you out," He offered causing her jaw to slightly drop, trying to ignore the throbbing feeling that she now knew they both felt between her legs.

"Eat me out as in you putting your face in my- oh" She said, cutting herself off when he nodded to answer her question.

"Stop messing with me Tremani," She told him, causing him to suck his teeth when she mushed his head gently because she felt like he wasn't being serious, he played too much.

He mentally smiled at the name, he loved when she called him that even though he acted like he didn't.

"Whatchu' mean mama, I'm deadass. Ion' got to if you don't want me to, it's cool," He assured genuinely, she may not be ready and that's okay.

"I...I want you to but..."

"..I'm scareddd," She admitted her tone soft causing him to laugh a bit, how shy she was getting all of a sudden was funny to him.

"I'a go slow mama, you sure you cool with this? Don't do nothing you uncomfortable with," He asked her, make sure that he looked into her eyes. She just nodded.

"Words mama,"

"Yes, I'm sure Ezrah," She reassured with a small smile, Ezrah wasted no time bringing the girl into a kiss.

She gasped softly into the gentle yet sensual kiss when she felt him tugging at the ends of her cropped shirt, breaking the kiss so that he could remove the fabric from her body.

Ezrah wasn't worried about anyone seeing them because his room and balcony faced his back yard and there was a decently sized wooded area before hitting the main road, and his home was so large that there was no way his neighbors could see them.

One Ezrah removed her shirt he mentally groaned at the sight of her plump B-cup breasts.

When she felt him staring her hands instinctively went to cover herself but her causing her to frown.

"Let me see you mama," He told her before placing a kiss on her lips.

He then trailed kiss down her neck, since he knew where her sweet spot was, he focused on that area. He made sure to leave some marks on her skin.