𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Alright Everybody, I want to welcome you to a special part of my show called Shad's Corner

"Alright Everybody, I want to welcome you to a special part of my show called Shad's Corner. Here we have Musical Icon and producer, Ezrah, and he's here to answer some questions that have been lingering on the internet for a while now," The popular radio show host, Shad Morris said into the mic, starting off Ezrah's interview.

"I'm Shad, over here we have my Co-Hosts.."

"Angela," One woman said.

"And Chelsea," Another stated.

"And of course, we have the big man himself...

"Ezrah," Ezrah filled in, already over with the interview.

He never liked doing them anyways, but his team suggested that it be good for him since he was technically a ghost to the internet.

He may have posted occasionally, but he never really truly interacted with the media by choice. It was either he was caught by paparazzi or his team put something out on his behalf.

"Disclaimer, these are questions from fans. If you haven't checked already we made a tweet earlier and are reading from there. So these are questions people really want to know the answer to, you cool with that?"

"Yeah, that's cool,"

"Alright, first we have a question from...Diedra Mills saying, 'What's song or album have you been listening to on repeat lately?'"

"Uh...I'a have to say Trilogy by The Weeknd, it ain't new or nothing but yeah," He answered causing the hosts to raise their eyebrows, each of them holding some sort of surprised expression.

"Wow, I would've never guessed, why that album?" Chelse asked curiously.

"Shit, If I was talkin' to myself I wouldn't have either. My girl been playing that shit out tho, so she put me on,"

"Oooh okay, I see Ms.Carter has some taste," Angela teased causing Ezrah to chuckle.

He couldn't lie, a Mrs.Carter sounded real good. He knew Daila was going to geek when she saw the interview.

"Yeah, something like that," He replied, smiling a bit at the thought of his girlfriend whom he hadn't seen in a month now.

"This nigga must be in love, smiling at the thought and everything," Shad joked causing a bit of laughter to fill the room.

"Speaking of Mrs.Carter, there has been quite a bit of questions asking who she is, there has been rumors of it being Daniel Perkins's daughter, Daila, so I'm here to ask. Are the rumors true?"

"I- damn, that's crazy. Here she go right now, y'all wanna'  ask her?" Ezrah asked when he was cut off by an incoming Facetime call from his girlfriend.

"Yes! Let's hear it,"

Ezrah nodded before hitting accept, a smiling Daila gracing his screen.

He could tell that she was at Kafeya's house based on the background but he had a view of her face as well.

"Damn..." He said to himself when he noticed the change in her hair, taking on her beautiful appearance.

"You like? I was so scared of this color," She asked him, running her fingers through the ginger colored hair.

"Hell yeah, you look pretty as hell mama," He complimented, not caring who was watching.

"But uh, I'm doing that interview I told you about earlier-

"Like right now? I can call you back-

"Nah, it's okay mama. They got a question for you tho, hold on," He said before turning his phone around so that the hosts could see her.

"Oh! Hi everyone! I'm Daila," The girl smiled.

"Hey girl, I'm Chelsea, these are my co-hosts Shad and Angela and we just came up on a question about you that the fans had been asking about for a while now," Daila just nodded, signaling for her to continue.

"There has been some rumors that you and Ezrah are together and the fans wanna' know, are they true?"

"Um...yes!"

yes!"

"...Dad?" Daila said softly as she walked inside of the hospital room.

"P-Princess? Is that you?" Daniel asked, slowly sitting up in the bed.

"Yeah, it's me,"

"I didn't expect you to actually come after how I've treated you,"

"Well, I did. You're still my Dad,"

"I'm...I'm sorry Dai, truly. I should've manned up, and I should have stopped her, I had every-

"I'm honestly tired of speaking on that, the damage is already done and there's nothing you can do to change it. The best thing to do is to try to move on from it while we can," She shrugged walking closer to the bed, Daniel just remained quiet.

Daila felt like she should've been angrier at the situation, but she simply just...couldn't.

She had moved on with her life, and although it was an important part of it, she rather just look past it.

She forgave her father already, at least mentally. But she would never, ever, forget.

"Oh, alright, whatever you want. What's been going on with you? Anything new?"

"Yes, I have my own place, I'm in cosmetology school right now, I fell in love..." Daila began to go on and on about her new life, and Daniel couldn't help but smile.

He knew that he would always feel guilt for his actions in the past, but he was glad that his daughter was doing better.

idk why this chapter still feels short

thoughts?