𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

"pretty ass," Ezrah mumbled to himself as he gazed at his sleeping girlfriend through the facetime call

They had been on the phone all night, per Daila's request but Ezrah didn't mind.

He had two more weeks of tour, then he could finally go home and see her.

He stretched before getting out of the hotel bed, grabbing his phone and walking to the bathroom.

"Good morning!" Daila exclaimed softly after her eyes fluttered open.

"morning, how you sleep mama?"

"I slept okay, would've been better if my man was here," She frowned as she got out of bed.

"These two week gon' fly, I'm already knowing,"

Ezrah was actually coming home earlier, he'd actually be home in five days.

He had no problem skipping out on the team vacation that was at the end of every tour that his own label was behind.

He did have a couple of album signings and meet& greets to do, but that was it.

"I hope so, What do you have to do today?" She asked as she entered her bathroom.

"Just meet & greets, I got something for you tho. It should be there today," He revealed causing the girl to smile.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise mama, you gon' see,"

"I just wanna' take you thereeee," Daila sung loudly in her apartment as she scrolled through the Pretty Little Thing website on her laptop, ready to feed her shopping addiction

"He don't gotta' go no whereeeee- this is cute," She said, looking at the pink body suit and sweat pants set.

"Does he-

She was cut off by the chime of her doorbell causing her to furrow her eyebrows before walking to her front door.

She looked out of the peephole seeing a woman holding a large box with holes in it, another box under it and a bouquet of pink and yellow roses on top of both boxes.

Daila then unlocked and cracked the door so that she could talk.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Are you...Daila Perkins?" The woman said, reading the name off of the card.

"Yes.."

"Great! I have a gift from your boyfriend, Ezrah? He said you'd be expecting it,"

"Yeah, he told me, hold on let me open this door some more," Daila said before opening the door.

The woman first passed her the flowers, which Daila grabbed before reading the note card.

Just adding to your collection, I miss you pretty girl. & I love you, I got you a lil something to keep you warm while I'm not there,

- Ezrah

The note made her smile, she couldn't wait to see what was inside the box.

She sat the bouquet and card down before facing the woman.

"Thank you," She said after grabbing both boxes and setting them down in her foyer.

"Of course, enjoy!" The woman said before leaving, Daila then closed the door.

Daila couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows when she saw the top box shaking a bit.

"I know he didn't..." She said in disbelief as she picked up the box, taking it to her living room.

She slowly opened the box, her jaw dropping when she saw the ginger-colored Maltipoo staring back at her.

"Awwwwww, you're so cute!" She pouted while picking up the small puppy, her heart melting instantly.

She allowed the dog to smell her as she pat it gently, she then checked to see if it was a boy or girl.

It was a girl.

"Well, welcome to your new home, let me give you a tour," Daila said excitedly as she held the puppy in her arms, smiling when it licked her hand.

"And that's everything, now, I need to give you a name..."

"...Sasha?" She asked the dog who was just sitting on her floor in front of her.

"No reaction, okay. Remy?" She asked next, still no reaction from the dog.

"Alright, how about...Koda? I like Koda," She suggested and once the dog began to wag her tail Daila knew that was the one.

"Okay, Koda it is, let's see what else we got," Daila said, talking the top off of the second box to see a white dog bed, a yellow cage, a matching pink collar & leash, some food, and some dog clothes.

Ezrah definitely knew Daila's heart because Koda was about to be the most stylish dog known to mankind.

"Ugh, let me go call your dad, come on girl," She said as she walked to the kitchen, Koda following right behind her.

She grabbed her phone and face-timed Ezrah, smiling when he picked up on the first ring.

"Thank you, thank you, thank youuu! She's so cute, I'm in love," She said immediately when the call connected, but her eyebrows furrowed when she heard how loud his background was.

"Sorry! He can't talk right now!" A woman's voice said causing Daila to furrow her eyebrows.

"Get the fuck off my shit," Daila heard Ezrah curse causing her to frown, she hoped it wasn't what she thought it was.

"Mama, it's not what-

He was cut off by Daila endingthe call, her twitter was blowing up so she went to go see what was happening.

TheShadeRoom Tweeted: #TSRDrama! Producer #Ezrah spotted getting a dance from instagram model Carmen Sanchez at club after Meet & Greet, the producer has just recently confirmed his relationship with model and daughter of tech legend, Daniel Perkins, #DailaPerkins.  Carmen also took to instagram to post alleged text message threads between herself and Ezrah, and also photos of the two of them together. Teamates, What y'all thinking?

User1: I knew he was cheater, niggas ain't shit!

User2: Daila is so sweet, can't believe he doing my good sis like this!

User3: He innocent

"Koda, I think you're dad's cheating on me..."

😗😗😗😗

😗😗😗😗