𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

itsaprettydai's

itsaprettydai's

"Ezrah's here, and he wants to talk," Kafeya told her friend who was adding the finishing touches to her install

"I don't want to talk to him Kafeya, can you tell him to go away please?"

"I already tried that but he's not budging girl, I say leave him waiting just like he did you," Kafeya suggested.

"Ugh...I'm going to talk to him," Daila said as she stood up from her chair.

"Alright girl, don't let him off the hook too easy tho,"

Daila nodded before walking out of her room, making her way to the living room where she saw Ezrah sitting on the couch.

He was leaned back in the chair, his legs being manspread, his eyes were visibly low.

He was wearing all black, per usual. He wore a plain black shirt that accentuated his muscles perfectly, along with some black nike sweats.

His shoulder-length locs were freshly retwisted and his hair looked to have been recently lined-up.

Daila sighed before walking over to the couch, sitting a good distance away from him.

"Wassup wit' you?" He asked, confused as to why the girl had been avoiding him.

"What do you mean Ezrah?"

"Fuck you been dodging me fa? Ain't talked to yo' ass in two weeks," He told her, the aggressiveness in his tone causing her to frown.

"Because you're weird Ezrah. First off, you can't pick whether you like me or not. One moment you want to do things with me and the other you're being mean. I don't understand," She frowned..

"And then you stood me up, I texted you multiple times when I was at the DMV because you promised to pick me up, and then I had to find out that you were just ignoring me the entire time by watching that girl's live? Like you could've just told me however you felt about me because I don't want to be a bother to you,"The girl finished causing him to furrow his eyebrows, not even knowing what messages she was talking about.