𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Aw, don't cry friend! Fuck him!" Kafeya comforted as she held Daila in her arms as she cried quietly

"Is there something wrong with me Kafeya? Like seriously," Daila asked her friend who was currently wiping her tears.

Ever since the video of Ezrah and Carmen at the club got out it was like Daila couldn't escape it, it was everywhere she looked.

Carmen's fans were coming for Daila, and the things they were saying was really starting to get to the girl.

Plus Ezrah betraying her, and breaking his promise on top of that? Daila was losing it.

She already blocked Ezrah on everything, she guessed that they would just talk whenever he got back.

Daila thought she had time, but little did she know that he was already back.

"Daila there is nothing wrong with you, you're pretty, you're smart, and you're the kindest person I have ever met. If he did you like that then it's his loss, sometimes men are just going to be men,"

"Now I will say this, and it's not just because he's my brother, but I do think that you should hear him out. There may be another side to the story that you haven't gotten, you know the media likes to twist things into something it's not," Kafeya added causing Daila to frown.

"I'll talk to him whenever he gets back, I don't even want to see his face right now," Daila mumbled as she laid her head on Kafeya's shoulder, laughing a bit when Koda came running around the corner.

"Come on girl," Daila said while patting her lap, causing Koda to jump up.

Kafeya, Daila, and Koda just sat comfortably on the couch, Daila and Koda paying attention to the episode of American Dad that played on the tv.

Eventually Daila and Koda fell asleep, and Kafeya decided to text her brother back, he had already been blowing up her phone.

brother 😒

kafeya
sent at 10:10 pm

call daila for me
sent at 10:10 pm

kafeya
sent at 10:10 pm

why she not answering?
sent at 10:11 pm

kafeya
sent at 10:11 pm

is she with you?
sent at 10:11 pm

wya
sent at 10:12 pm

she's with me

is she ok?
sent at 10:12 pm

no dummy, she's been crying for days now

tf did your dumb ass do