𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"So we're like

"So we're like...good?" She asked him causing him to laugh.

"Yeah ma, we good,"  He assured causing her to smile before immediately leaning up to place a kiss on his lips

The kiss was slow, and passionate yet very heated, causing Daila to grow wet between her legs as she clenched them together to relieve a bit of pressure.

He roughly gripped her ass as their tongues exploded each other's mouths sloppily, causing her to moan into his mouth.

By the way he was grabbing her she knew what type of sex this was about to be, and she loved it.

He effortlessly picked the girl up, then setting her on the large island that was placed in the middle of the kitchen.

"Not too rough Ezrah, I just did my hair," She told him but he just shook his head as he removed his t-shirt before he pulled down her leggings, revealing her dripping core.

"Damn baby," He said, mentally groaning at the sight.

She smiled shyly before pulling off her large sweater, then going to unclip her bra, allowing her plump breasts to be revealed.

"You want that nigga dai? hm?" He questioned causing her to shake her head no.

"no- baby," She gasped softly, cutting herself off when she felt him glide a finger through her arousal.

"Ain't nobody else getting you like this dai," His deep voice said into her ear as he slowly began to circle her clit with the pad of his thumb.

"E-Ezrah," She moaned sweetly as he pleasured her, his thumb moving quicker on her clit as he slid two fingers inside her leaking hole, causing the girl to gasp a the sudden intrusion.

"Nobody gon' fuck you like me, you know that," He said next, his fingers moving slowly inside of her.

"Nobody gon' make yo' pretty ass cum like me, Daila. Ain't that right?" He asked causing her to nod.

"Words mama,"

"Y-yes, only you baby," She moaned out sweetly.

The pleasure she was receiving plus the way he was talking to her was turning Daila all the way on, but it was too much for Daila so she attempted to close her legs, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Quit doing that shit, c'mon mami," He said after popping her thigh, causing her to whimper before opening her legs once again.

He began to finger her quicker, deeply penetrating her pussy with his fingers as he soothed her through it all, whispering dirty praises in her ear.

Daila was a moaning mess, which he loved . He enjoyed making her go crazy, as he edged her closer and closer towards her release.

"You so fucking pretty mama, you gon' cum for me?" He asked her, all she could do was nod. She gasped softly as she finally released on his fingers, gripping onto his arm tightly as she did so.