𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"You guys, I think my butt is getting bigger," Daila said when her, Blossom, and Kafeya passed some body-length mirrors in target

"It is girl, I can tell," Kafeya added as she threw a box of hot chocolate in the cart that Daila was pushing.

"Y'all, we should match pajamas," Blossom suggested.

"We shoulddd, come on," Daila said, turning towards the clothing area.

"Pink or black?" Kafeya asked, looking at the two-piece silk sets.

"Pink," The trio said in unison before laughing.

"I need a-

Daila was cut off by her phone ringing, she pulled it out of her sweatpants pocket to see that it was an incoming facetime call from Ezrah, causing the girl to smile.

"Ugh, we already know who calling that phone. Go ahead and answer it girl," Blossom said causing Kafeya to laugh.

Daila had already told them that she didn't want to spend their girls night with her talking to Ezrah the entire time.

Daila waved them off before answering the call, walking off a bit to give herself some privacy.

"You good ma?" His deep voice rang through the speaker of her pink Iphone causing her stomach to flutter.

"I'm okay, are you?"

"I'm good, where you at? Let me come see you," He asked, noticing the different background.

"I'm at Target right now, I'm doing girls night with Kafeya and Blossom. Can you come get me tomorrow morning?" She told him causing him to suck his teeth.

"Y'all do that shit every night, lemme come see you baby,"

"Go see Carmen," Daila said causing him to straight-face her.

"Get the fuck off my phone yo'"

"I'm just kiddinggg, but seriously. I'm spending time with my friends. Can you pick me up tomorrow so we can make the food in those tiktoks I sent you? Did you watch them?" She asked him, hoping that he did.

"Yeah, I watched em. I'a take you to the store in the morning," He said causing her to smile.

"Okay, you stay trying to come see me. You must miss me or something?" She teased, they hadn't seen each other in person since their kiss, which was a week ago.

"Yeah, I miss you ma, Ain't seen yo' ass in years,"

"Ezrah, you're so dramatic,"

Daila watched as his camera shifted, it looked as if he was standing up from his bed and walking to his bathroom, it became brighter and she could finally see his face.

"Dai, we're checking out. Call your man later!" Blossom interrupted.

"He's not even my man!" Daila exclaimed causing the male to laugh.