𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"You're so pretty Blossom," Daila complimented after she took the elastic band off of Blossom's hair

Blossom had came to Daila so that she could do her hair, since Daila was so good at doing her own

"Aw, thank you Daibae. Your hands are blessed girl, cause what lace? Oh okay," Blossom hyped up when she saw the final product of her hair causing Daila to smile.

"You should really do hair like full time girl, you're good at what you do," Blossom suggested.

"You should Dai, maybe go to cosmetology school and learn all the in's and out's," Kafeya added.

"...I think I will, I kind of wanted to put my degree to use but I don't really like what I studied, I couldn't pick for myself," Daila frowned.

"Girl...you have a degree?"

"Yes, in Economics. I think I want to do that cosmetology thing though,"

"Y'all, I have a confession," Blossom stated after she plopped down on Kafeya's bed next to her.

"What is it?" Kafeya asked.

"I've been fucking Omari, for like...weeks now. We've been trying to keep it on the low but I need to rant to somebody oh my gosh,"

"Girl I knew that already,"
"You be getting nasty?"

Daila and Kafeya said at the same time.

"Girl, you don't?" Blossom asked causing both Kafeya and Daila to give her a "really nigga?" type of look.

"Does it feel good? Or does it hurt? I'm curious," Daila asked.

She knew what sex was, just a very sugar coated version of it.

"It's feels good girl, real good if the dude knows what he's doing. It hurts for a little bit the first time though, wait- how much do you know?" Blossom questioned.

"I know the penis goes in and out the nani, and then the man ejaculates inside the nani and boom, babies," Daila explained simply.

"Oh my-

"Girl, there's so much more to it though. You might want to do your own research to get accurate information, but ima tell you the basics,"

"Are you one-hundred percent sure you wanna know?" She asked for reassurance, Daila nodded.

"Oh my gosh," Kafeya mumbled, palming her forehead because she knew that Blossom was going to explain it in the most raunchy way.

"Okay so boom, say you're with a nigga, there's not a time limit to how long you should know a nigga before letting him fuck because everyone has their own preferences, but I say a couple months at least,"

"Now before you get to fucking, make sure he's clean. Like if you know he gets around or used to get around, make sure he gets tested regularly because you don't want to get any std's,"