𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

"Ain't her daddy rich or something? Or I'm tripping?" One of the girls from Daila's cosmetology class spoke to another

"Yesss, that is her, she's so pretty. Doesn't she date that producer? Ezrah?"

"Yeah that's definitely her, Ezrah is so finee. The things I would do to that man? Whew,"

Daila frowned at that comment, she could hear their entire conversation because they were sitting right behind her.

It was finally her first day of cosmetology school, and things had been okay.

She would be able to go home in a hour, although they weren't learning anything yet, the first day just consisted of getting to know each other, description of the curriculum, and signing off on several papers.

They also handed out the tools that would be needed for the school year, and the uniforms, which were just a simple set of black scrubs, as well.

They also gave the students a run down of what they would be learning about the next day, which was the basics of washing and blow drying.

Daila noticed that people sort of... stayed away from her, which was confusing because she hadn't done anything.

The truth was, being around Daila caused a lot of attention to fall on others because she was so well known.

While some people liked that, others didn't.

"Can I give you the apartment tour now? I'm all moved in and it's furnished now," Ezrah heard his girlfriend say over the facetime call as he laid in the bed of the hotel

It was the end of his first full week of tour, he was currently in Georgia.

"You look pretty mama, Lemme' see you," He said when she stood up, finally putting her face in the camera.

"Did you hear anything that I just said?"

"Yeah, give me the tour baby,"

"Okay, hold on. Let me go out to the front door so you can get the full experience," She said before shuffling around was heard.